Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I knew your weren't. It was almost fatherly advice.

The thing is we all have types. I've always liked short girls - I don't know why. I was very short myself growing up and then exploded. I do appear to be more partial to brunettes/black haired girls than blondes and definitely I don't like tall blondes but My Belle:heart:, physically, seems just right to me and while I would find it hard to keep with her it must be great to be around her bubbliness. I am not a fan of skinny girls or those with big breasts either (but if they are as outsandingly pretty as Jasmin's I'll make an exception) which does rule quite a few out here. I like girls who dress sophisticated like Angel or Nora can, but with the outfits My Belle:heart: were's on the dance floor I wouldn't be looking anywhere else.

Of course if I woke up next to The Goddess all I could ever say was "Oh My God ... dess" repeatedly. It must be a dream and of course it is.

I prefer a shorter girl also and medium build. Nelly is to skinny for my taste and Irma had to big of boobs for me. I also like a girl who knows how to dress. If Belle was on the dance floor dancing as she does and dresses, every man in the place would be watching , including me.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I prefer a shorter girl also and medium build. Nelly is to skinny for my taste and Irma had to big of boobs for me. I also like a girl who knows how to dress. If Belle was on the dance floor dancing as she does and dresses, every man in the place would be watching , including me.

The description that comes to mind when thinking of My Belle:heart: on the dancefloor is "whirling dervish". I really think of her in that white top revealing her panties with her long hair swishing as she spins around and it must be a stunning sight.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The description that comes to mind when thinking of My Belle:heart: on the dancefloor is "whirling dervish". I really think of her in that white top revealing her panties with her long hair swishing as she spins around and it must be a stunning sight.

For Belle that would be about right the way she dances. More than 1 guy watching would probably fall over from a heart attack.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I knew your weren't. It was almost fatherly advice.

The thing is we all have types. I've always liked short girls - I don't know why. I was very short myself growing up and then exploded. I do appear to be more partial to brunettes/black haired girls than blondes and definitely I don't like tall blondes but My Belle:heart:, physically, seems just right to me and while I would find it hard to keep with her it must be great to be around her bubbliness. I am not a fan of skinny girls or those with big breasts either (but if they are as outsandingly pretty as Jasmin's I'll make an exception) which does rule quite a few out here. I like girls who dress sophisticated like Angel or Nora can, but with the outfits My Belle:heart: were's on the dance floor I wouldn't be looking anywhere else.

Of course if I woke up next to The Goddess all I could ever say was "Oh My God ... dess" repeatedly. It must be a dream and of course it is.

I'm only 5'6'' so I like them short, and not too skinny, with nice sized tits, not too big, shapely arse and nice legs. I don't care what hair colour, as long as they've got some. I love a shaved pussy, but a runway is fine. What's really important to me though is her face. I've got find her attractive, that is the 1st thing I look at. Guys, I've just described Nicole...:biggrin:.  who, IMO, has a face to launch a thousand ships...:heart::heart:

Karol fits in perfectly here but Angel doesn't. She's taller than me for a startQ ...so why do I find her so beautiful, sexy and utterly mesmerising...:heart: