Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Ella se ve bien, parece ser un poco tímido pero leva que es su primer día, así que es normal.

Pero desde que está compartiendo una habitación, creo que podemos descartar cualquier potentiel bate / sexo de ella o stella. Vamos a esperar y ver cómo se resuelve.

Thanks for your opinion.
In what you have said, you are absolutely right. Watch any kind of sexual exercise, it would be really complicated. As for your first day at the house, you are absolutely right. Although the timidity of these girls ... I would put it very squarely. All the girls are girls from the entertainment world, so their shyness and ours are not going the same way.
As for the surprise of her being inside the house, maybe if time can be limited inside the house, since waiting until the sisters leave would be many days. And RLC does not pay that much.

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Are you just gonna ignore my comment or what Bookmaster8?,,you responded to everyone except me,,I guess I won't try to answer you next time you pose a question,,,, I told you what they do outside the Apt for a living,,,and I told you exactly how to get more information on these ladies if you want to know that too.lol.gifsmiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

Sorry, Mikey. I had to get off before I had time to read and reply to everything. I'll make time a little later today and get back to you. Hopefully, you know I wouldn't ignore you on purpose. :-)