Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Angie has swept the entire house, except the rooms, but has thoroughly laundered the common bathroom. Just like this morning Gina in B1

i didn't know that but when the appt were under maintenance at b2 nobody was home so if someone from rlc came to the appt it wasn't probably to talk to the girls. And for B1 stella & kyllie were out so it wasn't to talk to the new girl either.

Well it's a mystery and it will probably stay that way, it's RLC afterall what can we expect ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

No sabía eso, pero cuando la cita estaban bajo mantenimiento en b2 nadie estaba en casa así que si alguien de RLC llegó a la cita que no era probable que hablar con las chicas. Y para B1 Stella & kyllie estaban fuera así que no fue a hablar con la chica nueva tampoco.

Bueno, es un misterio y es probable que siga siendo así, es RLC después de todo lo que podemos esperar ^^'

I'm just catching up. In fact, I thought that tonight I would party in a house. The girls clean thoroughly, when something like that happens.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

K&K&H and B2 have a quality upgrade 

i knew it :) and if i'm not wrong B1 too, the cams were really clear i think they upgraded to 1080p. But i hope they didn't focus only on that because it's nice to have a HD quality but if there is nothing to watch ^^'

• Upvote 1