Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

The UM was probably just for the 1080p 

Well unless im missing something that does not look any different to earlier before the UM. I have compared the 2 images. no way is it 1080p like the other 2 apartments are. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Has it gone 1080 because that could make life difficult for me? It did before. Maybe they've got it working better now? If not I might need someone to help out if she does a sexy naked dance in her room - lots of movement see.

At the moment i think that's all I have got to hope for at the moment after last night's non-party.

i don't know if it's really 1080p, but the picture looks as sharp as the new 1080p appartements and there are no more freeze when girls move not like the first time they tried 1080p. But i have a huge bandwidth so no probleme for me i even tried with 4 cams and no lag or anything :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm afraid your Belle is heading way down the wrong path, so it doesn't really matter!!  How you people can put up with what is going on with the Barca girls is beyond me!

Because I am happy to see My Belle:heart: at all. Seeing her naked or at least her pussy is much much better but I may only have 60 days left to watch her and then she'll be gone forever. Difficult to explain the effect she has on me - but of course a naked full colour photoshoot of Belle would possibly cure me of that but such a thing doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well unless im missing something that does not look any different to earlier before the UM. I have compared the 2 images. no way is it 1080p like the other 2 apartments are. 

well then discard everything that i said, to be honnest i haven't been watching the appts that much, it is maybe just the sun ^^'

Bell may be washing her hair as she's already gone for a very boring bath/shower earlier. I can't even remember if she was stood up at all.

Ah I see I am right. So she'e either going out in a couple of hours or very unlikely staying in for a party or maybe even popping over to B1 if she remembers where that is.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Are you really sure ? because look at the bathroom ( i always use this cam to compare) and it looks really nice.

Just now, wathou said:

well then discard everything that i said, to be honnest i haven't been watching the appts that much, it is maybe just the sun ^^'

I think there are prep work going on to get it to 1080p, they have done it from the start with the 2 new apartments, but maybe its still a bandwidth problem with B2. I took a few pics before when they trialed the 1080p and it was very crisp, enough so you could read packets on food items in the kitchen ! Its still 720p at the moment. Im not sure what they are doing at B1 as id be surprised if the cams there are capable of 1080p. 

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's a relief - My Belle:heart: may give awesome still pics but that would invove her switching the light on, pointing at exactly the right angle, and that's not happening.

The superb full frontal she gave yesterday was a lucky exception especially as the light wasn't on but even then at the critical moment she managed to do something to jolt the camera - not deliberately obviously but she is so accident prone.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Are you really sure ? because look at the bathroom ( i always use this cam to compare) and it looks really nice.

Maybe they have done something then it does look better in the bathroom. Certainly not the sharpness of the new apartments but ...............

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Creo que hay trabajo de preparación de pasar a conseguirlo a 1080p, lo han hecho desde el principio con los 2 nuevos apartamentos, pero tal vez es aún un problema con el ancho de banda B2. Tomé algunas fotos antes cuando probaron el 1080p y era muy quebradizo, lo suficiente para que se podía leer paquetes de alimentos en la cocina! Su todavía 720p en este momento. No estoy seguro de lo que están haciendo en B1 como identificación se sorprenda si las cámaras no son capaces de 1080p. 

Without wanting to add more fire to the conversation, they leave a small detail. And is that the screen of the computer in which they see the images, is configured to see 1080p- If not, you will not see the difference.

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think there are prep work going on to get it to 1080p, they have done it from the start with the 2 new apartments, but maybe its still a bandwidth problem with B2. I took a few pics before when they trialed the 1080p and it was very crisp, enough so you could read packets on food items in the kitchen ! Its still 720p at the moment. Im not sure what they are doing at B1 as id be surprised if the cams there are capable of 1080p. 

after the UM b1 it seemed to me that they upgraded the quality but as i said i don't watch the appartments that often and barely never during the day so it's maybe just the sunlight that makes the picture looks better to me ^^' i just wanted to see what the new girl looked like ^^' and i'm still wondering what rlc is hoping by stacking 5 girls in a small appartment ^^'