Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

after the UM b1 it seemed to me that they upgraded the quality but as i said i don't watch the appartments that often and barely never during the day so it's maybe just the sunlight that makes the picture looks better to me ^^' i just wanted to see what the new girl looked like ^^' and i'm still wondering what rlc is hoping by stacking 5 girls in a small appartements ^^'

I think 4 you can get away with but 5 is just going too far i think 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm leaving for the weekend to go fishing.  I will try to look in on CC a few times on my mobile so I don't have to come home to a couple of hundred posts to catch up on LOL.

You all have a great weekend!!!

See you all Sunday!

Enjoy your fishing Harley. 

Just now, wathou said:

Btw i was going to say let's wait for RLC to say a word about that but we'll have to wait for the new girl to come to have any news with the newsletter xD

Ive sent an email, lets see if they bother to say anything 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm leaving for the weekend to go fishing.  I will try to look in on CC a few times on my mobile so I don't have to come home to a couple of hundred posts to catch up on LOL.

See you all Sunday!

Enjoy your week-end harley and if nothing change there won't be much post only the few trolls & poeple complaining about girls doing nothing and being out ^^'

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

See you all Sunday!

have fun harley

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive sent an email, lets see if they bother to say anything 

LMAO that's a good one, rlc talking to a customer besides " thank we are working on it to fix it " or " we'll forward that mail to the management team" ^^'

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

See you all Sunday!

Have a good time and weekend.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

See you all Sunday!

Good fishing, Harley :biggrin:

I have volunteered to cook salmon foo yung tonight so I'll be out of action for a while ... they'll probably have a naked dance party then. Clearly Angel and Belle are naked for extended periods in all rooms and nakedly dance in their own rooms so surely that shouldn't be too difficult and it is about time Rosie came to the RLC party at all.