Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm leaving for the weekend to go fishing.  I will try to look in on CC a few times on my mobile so I don't have to come home to a couple of hundred posts to catch up on LOL.

You all have a great weekend!!!

See you all Sunday!

Happy hunting ;)

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think 4 you can get away with but 5 is just going too far i think 

yhea but i hope they'r on their way to open a b3 :) because i don't think they'd cast another girl with already 4 girls in the appartment :X And Stella's bed is not that big i wouldn't sleep for a while in bed like that ^^' and i checked if any of the girls were close to the 3 months and the next to go is angel and it's only around the 29th may so ^^'

40 minutes ago, wathou said:

Btw i'm wondering if poeple with low bandwidth can handle the 1080p. I tried with 4 cams and it's really fluid. But i have a huge bandwidth so ^^'

When RLC's Bandwidth is at peak demand then we'll see whether the feed works any better.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

When RLC's Bandwidth is at peak demand then we'll see whether the feed works any better.

they could wait a while for for that :P i don't see how RLC's bandwidth could peek with the girls being outside ^^'

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea but i hope they'r on their way to open a b3 :) because i don't think they'd cast another girl with already 4 girls in the appartment :X And Stella's bed is not that big i wouldn't sleep for a while in bed like that ^^' and i checked if any of the girls were close to the 3 months and the next to go is angel and it's only around the 29th may so ^^'

Unless some don't make it for 3 months, im not sure we can handle another Barca apartment, it will tip us all over the edge :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

they could wait a while for for that :P i don't see how RLC's bandwidth could peek with the girls being outside ^^'

If they are outside it wouldn't be at peak demand.  If any activity that's worth watching then it may take a get higher.