Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Let's see..making clay sculptures...walking around naked..teasing..badly singing..taking showers..dancing....::).  That's hard work.:biggrin:

I also do not like to see how this works with the girls. But: If you would pay me 2000 euro, whether I am present or not, I would go out also!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sarcasm Snake...:dodgy:

I think, because of B1, there must be a body paint shortage in Barcelona right now...That's why they don;t stay in anymore....:dodgy:

Naga you did not see my laughing smiley. I remembered:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, as lovely as Angel looked, lying in the bath, 1 bate hidden by the bubbles isn't really enough to satisfy us in god knows how many hours of total nothingness...

Angel is the only one that really offers us something different in either apartment, apart from some occasional lovely nudity from Gina and the Twins, but I thought this was a bit of a token gesture tonight to be honest and I didn't enjoy it much...Sorry Angel...:heart:

Different - not sure anyone quite matches the naked sexy dancing of My Belle:heart: nor the sexy showers. Nobody else does that. Although of course The Goddess now has own version of both. Irma would deliver it at parties but on her own in her room or the LR at night, Belle is still pretty much unique. Angel does what she does but to suggest that Belle doesn't is just wrong. And yes some of Belle's dancing has seemed a bit token occasionally but it is better than nothing although an average of once a week has been a bit low. Gina and the Twins seem to be one trick ponies - I wish My Belle would do the same trick - but we all know Belle has more in her locker but she's just not out of her locker very often.

Rosie - well she's never come out of the locker. The most one can say is that she's better than Candy but then at least Candy had that naked massage with My Belle:heart: - I think Belle was just using her as something to ride.

OT Nelly shows you can entertain while wearing all your clothes - you just have to be interesting.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Right guys, I've been spending a bit of quality time with my family, but now I'm raring to go....:confused:..zzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I abandoned my family early after feeding them but why did I bother!

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

BTW guys, are the cams better in B1 and B2 or will they deteriorate when there's movement....

Of course, that might be several hours before I find out...:dodgy:

More like tomorrow if your lucky.:biggrin: