Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

Phantom, didn't you recognize, that Mr.Box's answer didn't fit my statement?
I asked for an answer about the fun in the behavior of the girls, I never would restrict or forbid their live.
Mr. Box just turned his tibetanian prayer mill with his useless comment.

... but ...

1 hour ago, eremes said:

Benfold, this is true, but it is true for younger people, these girls are already somewhat older. I am very sorry to see these scenes.
My respect for the B1 group is very low. Shame on the girls.

... and ...

35 minutes ago, eremes said:

I was not a saint in my youth, I was often drunk, even beyond the limit.
During drinking, I admit, it was funny.
Awakening next morning, with a head like a pumkin, was less funny. And the headache has let me often swear: "Nooooo Moooore drinking like that."
Next evening all was forgotten, and "cheers" again has token place.

Nowadays i know it, that looking at people in the state of the girls, maybe can be funny for many people, but not all of viewers can enjoy it.
I wonder, where is the fun for the girls, falling downstairs, falling out of the bed, sleeping in the bathtube near coma and sitting on theire own puke?
This shoiuld be fun ?
Their headaches will be the same as mine was, and all this should called "Normality"

Sometimes i have the feeling, to be in the wrong movie.

Just my 2 cents guys...

... the best reply to this is ....

27 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... again ... they should just have their life ... not a life you would enjoy to watch .... and ... in no case a show as some kind of replacement for a life.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No not as gorgeous as Jasmin (who is?) but you know that I've wanted to see Rose for a long long time so she is more special to me. And I agree she hasn't shown much, but for me, with Rose, the thrill is in the chase. I know those perfect shots are coming and I'm looking forward to them :biggrin:

The thrill of the chase is a big part of voyeurism and Harley may be right that if my Belle:heart: gave views like Gina and The Twins would I be so concerned in not missing any of her and thus not so bothered about the lack of almost anything now?  However I know I missed quite a bit in September and that doesn't improve my mood at the moment.

Your mood in contrast should be pretty good right this second :biggrin:. It's a massacre.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No not as gorgeous as Jasmin (who is?) but you know that I've wanted to see Rose for a long long time so she is more special to me. And I agree she hasn't shown much, but for me, with Rose, the thrill is in the chase. I know those perfect shots are coming and I'm looking forward to them :biggrin:

Well I hope she gives those shot a lot or I won't see them.:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Triste sentire che Mikelima ... le parti sexy può ora cominciare LOL. Vuole tornare se Lola e Becca tornano?

Se mio Belle :heart: non mi stava legando qui. Me ne sarei andato, ma in realtà non ho guardato lei questa mattina.

my mail send rlc

im am very sorry for my decision but the situation last time Barcelona has Brought me this decision.
if I see a return to seriousness towards us Clients I will be very happy to come RETURN Customer I am a state for quite some time.
these girls are disappointing and disrespectful of our money.
I appreciate girls like REBECCA, lola, megan, JESSICA, ANNA and ILONA.

if you follow will change my email with automatic subscription resume request.

thank you

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No not as gorgeous as Jasmin (who is?)

No-one in Barcelona since December 2015 is any prettier than her I would say - as pretty: Stella and  a couple of others - and of course her tits are unmatched.
In fact I would say in the whole of RLC only Kami beats her facially but that's just my opinion.

I still wouldn't swap any of them for My Belle:heart: though. Of that I am absolutely certain.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but ...

... and ...

... the best reply to this is ....

Mr.Box I owe you here and now once a thank.

You gave, with your diligent work, people the chance to read me better.

Only your piss drops at the end, they are booooring.

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

Mr.Box I owe you here and now once a thank.

You gave, with your diligent work, people the chance to read me better.

Only your piss drops at the end, they are booooring.

I will never understand why so many people here insult others. ... I just posted my opinion. 

... and you answered with ...

39 minutes ago, eremes said:

Mr. Box, you haven't even understand my statement at least a little bit.

You use only the oportunity, to blow your warm air in each statement.
Your meaning is useless for me as a pimple on my ass

... sorry, but i did nothing wrong here.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I hope she gives those shot a lot or I won't see them.:dodgy:

I'll try to look out for them for you DES. My Belle:heart: seems pretty happy this morning. I think the girls had a really good time last night and came in at a reasonable hour. Sadly though no repeat of what would happen when Polya, Stella and Belle used to come back,

Rosie really needs some more energy.

• Upvote 1

Less than a page in here and 10+ pages in B1. Nothing like a couple drunk girls to make things lively. And bring out the moral police. :dodgy: Well I'll look in here after I go get some things done. I doubt anything will change. Which is sad. I like Belle as well as anyone but this isn't the Belle that was here before and it's not looking like she is going to be. At least Angel is trying to keep B2 afloat. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The thrill of the chase is a big part of voyeurism and Harley may be right that if my Belle:heart: gave views like Gina and The Twins would I be so concerned in not missing any of her and thus not so bothered about the lack of almost anything now?  However I know I missed quite a bit in September and that doesn't improve my mood at the moment.

Your mood in contrast should be pretty good right this second :biggrin:. It's a massacre.

I wondered what you meant, then I realised I'm watching the Spurs game

Going pretty well, and as a bonus I have Son as my Captain on Fantasy League. 2 Goals and an Assist. Got Alli too :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Less than a page in here and 10+ pages in B1. Nothing like a couple drunk girls to make things lively. And bring out the moral police. :dodgy: Well I'll look in here after I go get some things done. I doubt anything will change. Which is sad. I like Belle as well as anyone but this isn't the Belle that was here before and it's not looking like she is going to be. At least Angel is trying to keep B2 afloat. 

I know you ar going to say I am looking with Belle coloured spectacles but the Belle from last time is still here. The girl who partied in the apartments seems to have gone but during the middle of the month the showers and the dances on her own were as good as ever. however apart from very briefly coming to life occasionally in the last 12 days it has been pretty tough to watch. We know she rides the waves of joy and disappointment but her focus is so on the outside as it was in her last couple of weeks her last time that it seems she has no time for RLC. 

Plus she is sharing with 2 girls who seem to like partying only with men.

• Upvote 1