Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't think so because My Belle:heart: hasn't even had a wash for 24 hours and hasn't changed her panties for 20 hours so maybe they're just going shopping. It looks casual wear for Belle apart from her underwear.

There are rumors that there are people who find exactly this good.
Napoleon told Josephine that she should not wash three days before his return.

Just now, eremes said:

There are rumors that there are people who find exactly this good.
Napoleon told Josephine that she should not wash three days before his return.

I am sure BB would not mind if Belle was a little smelly for him :biggrin:  And for me I would not mind if Irma never washed again

Nonetheless it is different in a club

• Upvote 1

So far today Belle has had a phone call and chatted at the LR table - that's it. I think they will be back shortly with alcohol because they got to give us a couple of hours entertainment before hitting the club or hitting their beds since they got in after 7 a.m.

I think I will wait another week or so but then I really must write to RLC. One might say this is getting close to fraud. And it's noo good citing other apartments because at the time of sale this is one of those apartments and yes no doubt in the T&C RLC will say they have the right to add and subtract apartments at any time but can you imagine you signed up and 6 of the couples decided to go on holiday for a month the day after, I am guessing you might have a case.

So I hope they return and do something naked for a couple of hours at least and don't stop every 2 minutes to look at their phones for 5 minutes.