Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Eclipse had been closed for hours ...

Yes but the number of times they have stayed out after Eclipse has closed is about 7 now so it's clear and we've seen it B2 the party never stops, especially for My Belle:heart:. If she could bring just a small part of that enthusiasm she has back into the house then people would have less to complain about. She is wiling to party 24/7 except when she crosses the threshold of B2 without men. Basically Belle is up and down and our reality is the down Belle, the up Belle is now 100% off camera, which is really making me very sad, as well as other emotions you can see in my writing.

Just remember when Belle was spending all her time away from B1, exactly what she was up to in B2. It wouldn't surprise if we are getting close to reaching that state now although at least some of you got to see that. I think if Lola was here we would be seeing one fuck of a lot of Belle in the apartment.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just remember when Belle was spending all her time away from B1, exactly what she was up to in B2. It wouldn't surprise if we are getting close to reaching that state now although at least some of you got to see that. I think if Lola was here we would be seeing one fuck of a lot of Belle in the apartment.

Not necessarily.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sí, pero el número de veces que han quedado después de Eclipse ha cerrado es de aproximadamente 7 ahora por lo que es claro y lo hemos visto B2 la fiesta nunca se detiene, especialmente para mi Belle :heart:. Si podía llevar sólo una pequeña parte de ese entusiasmo que tiene de nuevo en la casa, entonces la gente tendría menos que quejarse. Ella es ¡dispuestos a la fiesta 24/7 excepto cuando se cruza el umbral de B2 sin hombres. Básicamente Belle es de arriba a abajo y de nuestra realidad es la Belle hacia abajo, hasta la Belle es ahora 100% fuera de cámara, que está realmente me hace muy triste, así como otras emociones se pueden ver en mi escritura.

I already said my friend, days ago, that I feel more than anything for people like you, who are Belle admirers. She gave us great nights. He participated in the best parties I've seen in RLC. But unfortunately, Barcelona is no longer that Barcelona that you and I met.
Well, let's face it, all companies have a beginning, have a climax, and then slowly disappear.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I already said my friend, days ago, that I feel more than anything for people like you, who are Belle admirers. She gave us great nights. He participated in the best parties I've seen in RLC. But unfortunately, Barcelona is no longer that Barcelona that you and I met.
Well, let's face it, all companies have a beginning, have a climax, and then slowly disappear.

But the point us it seems that Barcelona is that Barcelona for Belle just not in the house. She is partying every night/morning and sometimes even in the afternoon. There's only one place she doesn't party. And let us not forget what Irma, Nora, Nicole, Jess and Stella have got up to in B1. In her real life Belle I am sure is a match for any of them and yet with Irma etc nothing and now she's stopped the showers and the sexy dancing ...

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pero el punto que nos parece que el Barcelona es que el Barcelona por Belle no sólo en la casa. Ella está de fiesta cada noche / mañana y, a veces incluso en la tarde. Sólo hay un lugar que no sea parte.

I say, I'm angry that RLC does not meet its customers. That's what they offer you real life, apart from not being true, I do not think anyone paid to see girls who go partying and only see them sleeping inside the house.
But I will feel sadder when I see that everyone will forget all this time disgusted by a lesbian holiday night.
So everyone makes their decisions.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

RLCshould take her name off the tenant list and find another girl

No because until my subscription runs out I want to see My Belle:heart: however little it is. Up until a few days ago she was still doing more in the hours, several hours of nudity not just a quick flash in the LR for 1 minute like Rosie, than a lot of the girls have done but she is performing at a level way below even 2 weeks ago.