Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You won't be surprised to know I like them wild, so please stay wild Rosie.

I was referring to the presence of Calvin Harris and his side-kick 2 mornings in a row when she 1st got here...

No. I'm partial to a bit of wildness too BB....:biggrin:

I know some of you here will say that Belle is a big girl and can look after herself....I don't think she can! I am getting worried about her and the lifestyle she's leading, and if she's not careful she's gonna burn herself out big style...:sick:

Apart from coming in hammered on a regular basis at daft o'clock, the thing that worries me more than anything is her hygiene..:confused:. .All the women I've ever known in my life, my wife and daughters, their friends, my friends, and ex girlfriends, all the women on RLC for fuck sake (apart from Karina and Sabrina). pride themselves on their appearance, and hygiene is very important to them. Belle doesn't bother, and for me, that's a sign something isn't right. or worse, very wrong...:cry:

I don't know who she's spending all this time outside the house with, and I don't want to guess, but if she was having an intimate relationship with me, I'm afraid I'd find it a total turn off....

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What happened Nari, I missed it...:confused:

Stella got under the covers while Kylie was talking on the phone. It was just the way she pulled up the covers when Kylie had her feet on them. It was the look on Kylie's face she wasn't happy how Stella did it. Kylie soon afterwards left the room. Just detected a chill in the room. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Stella got under the covers while Kylie was talking on the phone. It was just the way she pulled up the covers when Kylie had her feet on them. It was the look on Kylie's face she wasn't happy how Stella did it. Kylie soon afterwards left the room. Just detected a chill in the room. 

Well we know what can happen when friends share a bed in Barca, and fall out don't we...Stella v Kylie. could be a tough call but I think my money would be on Kylie...:dodgy: