Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Upon entry to a club you get a wristband. It is just to show security you have paid and can enter and exit the club easily (for cigarettes etc.) If a club has a VIP area you may have a different wristband. It is common the world over.

Hey they had wristbands when I was a nipper. Wristbands or a UV marking.

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Upon entry to a club you get a wristband. It is just to show security you have paid and can enter and exit the club easily (for cigarettes etc.) If a club has a VIP area you may have a different wristband. It is common the world over.

Thanks Benfold,
I remember when my generation went to dance, there was a stamp on the back of the hand

• Upvote 2

So have they been told to have party but Belle has not bothered dressing for it.

What some token dancing in their underwear and off to the club.

Why not have a full on naked dance party in B2 - even Alex got a better show than us.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

That's the year I was born !!

damn your one old bastard legr- that's 2 years older than me hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

I think what RLC needs to do in the future is this;

Setup an "Which girl would you like to be disappointed by next month" page.  On that page have an HD image of the girls face and kitty so that when you aren't getting what you want to see inside the apartment you will always know what they look like and you will not be hanging around to see a perfect shot of their kitty!!

Quit complaining and enjoy the soap opera!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I think what RLC needs to do in the future is this;

Setup an "Which girl would you like to be disappointed by next month" page.  On that page have an HD image of the girls face and kitty so that when you aren't getting what you want to see inside the apartment you will always know what they look like and you will not be hanging around to see a perfect shot of their kitty!!

Quit complaining and enjoy the soap opera!!!

Nicely sarcastic, Harley.

31 minutes ago, meran said:

I don't agree with you most of the time but this time you are spot on 

i tried pm some guys but they did not bother to reply even . 

The whole is a fundamental problem of this forum

The girls have Facebook, Instagran and Twitter. They open up SELF things there and know that they can be read by EVERYONE.

They go to RLC and know EVERYONE can see them. Friends, parents, neighbors,  colleagues, ALL!

And then this forum goes and forbids the spread of the things that the girls themselves have made public. 

And that is not O.K. The things that the girls themselves have made public are to be concealed here.

• Upvote 2