Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

The whole is a fundamental problem of this forum

The girls have Facebook, Instagran and Twitter. They open up SELF things there and know that they can be read by EVERYONE.

They go to RLC and know EVERYONE can see them. Friends, parents, neighbors,  colleagues, ALL!

And then this forum goes and forbids the spread of the things that the girls themselves have made public. 

And that is not O.K. The things that the girls themselves have made public are to be concealed here.

It's a joke about how they treat these girls on this forum.  It always has been and it always will be.  Save your breath and use it for something useful!

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

But we're still ticking................For how long ??.............:huh::rolleyes:

me to

OT who are you picking for hockey playoffs ??????

Just now, BBsq69 said:

To not even see her pussy when changing clothes? Belle should actually remove it before entering the apartments since she has ceased to use it inside them.

BB......how many times have you seen Belle's pussy?  If you have seen it once, you have seen it a thousand times.  You will get your chance to see it again I'm sure.

You know......someone told me once:  Don't sweat the small shit......and it's all small shit!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Same here Eremes.  I think wristbands are for todays generation.

It depended onhow classy the club was. Stamps were the cheaper option and whoever paid to get in would come out and try to rub it on the back of their mates' hand.

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

Thanks Benfold,
I remember when my generation went to dance, there was a stamp on the back of the hand

Wie habe ich diese Stempel, gehasst! Einmal vergessen zu entfernen und "WO WARST DU SCHON WIEDER"

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It depended onhow classy the club was. Stamps were the cheaper option and whoever paid to get in would come out and try to rub it on the back of their mates' hand.

I guess that's possible, we were more grown up than that.  I visited some top end clubs in my day and they all used the stamp method.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

BB......how many times have you seen Belle's pussy?  If you have seen it once, you have seen it a thousand times.  You will get your chance to see it again I'm sure.

You know......someone told me once:  Don't sweat the small shit......and it's all small shit!!!

Sorry and hasn't everybody seen everybody else's but actually i am waiting for those special shots during dancing, showers lying on the bed, new contexts, ne positions, new views. We have had some unique ones just in the last week. I have explained it to you in great detail at all. Look at all those who rave about Gina's pussy and quite rightly. They just enjoy seeing it - it's a voyeur thing.

If you don't see the pussy out, then you'll never see new pussy shots so there has to be a starting point. 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Can't decide yet but Chicago and Washington might be there.

and pittsburg, but for an big upset, I like the oilers- don't ask me why- just do