Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We were more grown up than that? Is the word you were looking for,  wealthier? Club entrance fees drained vital beer money.

I would say comfortable would be the word.  Most of the clubs I visited I knew the owners and bartenders.  Getting my fix was never a problem.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just messing with you BB.  I know it's all about the different views you may see as a voyeur but my point is that if you don't get to see it in every view possible, you have still seen it in quite a few different positions and just because they are home doesn't mean that you will get your wish......as stated by all the angry posts lately.

I don't care if any of these girls fell off the face of the earth tomorrow, just as a lot of you wouldn't care if I fell off the face of the earth tomorrow.  It really bothers me to see how attached people can get over these novelty items!!

Sorry Harley I do my best to follow, but I am so pissed off at the moment. Clearly I have not, but it almost seems RLC hatched a plan to shaft me for all the pictures I posted. Obviously that would take a good deal of paranoia on my part and the problem is clearly with My Belle:heart: not personally with me but for some reason a contempt for the viewers. I felt it with Michelle. She did give a few fantastic shows but I'll never forget her deliberately hiding her tits at a B1 party and trying to thwart Belle's nudity at every opportunity unless it was for her webcam.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would say comfortable would be the word.  Most of the clubs I visited I knew the owners and bartenders.  Getting my fix was never a problem.

We tended to be poor. I think I was the poorest kid at my school.

Yup Belle and the gang will be heading out .

Thanks Belle for another entertaining day.

I am just getting my subscription to.

PaintDrying.com

I have heard it is more interesting than Belle at the moment.

• Upvote 1