Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Well finally! A nice evening for us alone with the twins!

Lol..it were dozens of nights like that..they will be in bed..maybe nude or not and looking to phone and sometimes eating something..if you seen them one time you seen it all.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll have to think about what to say to this comment.  Being poor is way to easy a word to misconstrue.  Let me think about that one for a little while.

How Harley. Being poor isn't a lifestyle statement. My parents had less money than anyone else. Conceptually I would have thought that was easy to understand.

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

damn, a new school shooting in CA- US,,, 

I saw that Noldus- 4 shot, saying it was murder-suicide 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lol..it were dozens of nights like that..they will be in bed..maybe nude or not and looking to phone and sometimes eating something..if you seen them one time you seen it all.

i think they'll return soon. i think they have heard all the complaints and will try to do something this evening. Angel seemed to be making them aware of your voices when Stella & Belle arrived at B2 this morning. We'll see... Time will tell...

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

How Harley. Being poor isn't a lifestyle statement. My parents had less money than anyone else. Conceptually I would have thought that was easy to understand.

I knew a lot of people far less fortunate than I was and by looking at them and listening to them, you would never had known that they ever felt like they were poor.  Some people make being poor a non-issue, where some play it to the hilt.  That's all I'm saying BB, you make the most of what you have or don't have and don't grovel over it!

Just now, beaver67 said:

I saw that Noldus- 4 shot, saying it was murder-suicide 

the world is mad.. shooting, truck attacks in Stockholm and yesterday we had a 17 year old boy with a bomb in downtown Oslo...

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

the world is mad.. shooting, truck attacks in Stockholm and yesterday we had a 17 year old boy with a bomb in downtown Oslo...

yes it is fucked up all over