Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

i think they'll return soon. i think they have heard all the complaints and will try to do something this evening. Angel seemed to be making them aware of your voices when Stella & Belle arrived at B2 this morning. We'll see... Time will tell...

maybe MikeLima got his naked high heels party then.. - lol :cool:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I knew a lot of people far less fortunate than I was and by looking at them and listening to them, you would never had known that they ever felt like they were poor.  Some people make being poor a non-issue, where some play it to the hilt.  That's all I'm saying BB, you make the most of what you have or don't have and don't grovel over it!

Of course a fucking issue when you can't have any holidays or go on school trips, have to go and wear the same clothes every day but Harley this is the wrong place for a political argument. Nowadays hundred of thousands reliant on soup kitchens and zero-hour contracts - being poor is shit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course a fucking issue when you can't have any holidays or go on school trips, have to go and wear the same clothes every day but Harley this is the wrong place for a political argument. Nowadays hundred of thousands reliant on soup kitchens and zero-hour contracts - being poor is shit.

Making the best of it is right wing fucking nonsense.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes, because the girls not at home, so all the guys are going mad... :biggrin:

just another night in RLC paradise hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, eremes said:

we all  can already see the target line, this may you comfort.

lots of target lines eremes

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

En general, en el vestido informal así se moleste y el jefe de la tripulación incondicional para el club y las partes privadas después.

I hope the girls just went shopping. K was talking to someone by whatsapp before leaving, and was the first to dress, then Gina and Stella, I think the others follow simply not to be alone at home.
But that said, I do not understand why the sisters have already dined without waiting for the others.