Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

For now, as I recall, in months there is no girl who spends 24 hours in the house. Jess spent almost whole days without going out, especially until Lima brought her friends to the party ... but as I say, she also had her moments outside the house.
Now, it's the other way around. They spend more hours outside the house, than inside. And when they are inside, much of the time is spent sleeping.

Jessica is a whole other story!!  I don't know for sure if she had a boyfriend or not but once that Russ guy started coming around, it was all over but the crying.  Then Alex and Jessica had their times as well.  She was great until she couldn't hold out any longer.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jessica es otra historia !! No sé a ciencia cierta si ella tenía un novio o no, pero una vez que ese Russ guy empezó a venir alrededor, todo había terminado, pero el llanto. Entonces Alex y Jessica tenían sus tiempos también. Ella era grande hasta que no pudo resistir más.

You know that I do not have anything like a favorite, I like them all, but it's strange that I decant for one, since I'm not here to choose a couple.
She did her job, and I set her an example, since she spent many hours inside the house.
About the friend, I said what I had to say in his day.
And that she had a partner in Russia, there's no doubt about that. To give you two examples. The home rental company exists, and the phone company that she also cited, also exists.
At no time was Rush (or slack penis, as they knew it sarcastically), which is not an insult, just a fact constatable.
Their conversations lasted long enough, after she had sex with Rush.
She like all the girls, do what they have to do in every moment, and have no qualms about doing. Since they know it is Barcelona and what it means to enter Barcelona.
To this day none have shown in front of the cameras repent.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

You know that I do not have anything like a favorite, I like them all, but it's strange that I decant for one, since I'm not here to choose a couple.
She did her job, and I set her an example, since she spent many hours inside the house.
About the friend, I said what I had to say in his day.
And that she had a partner in Russia, there's no doubt about that. To give you two examples. The home rental company exists, and the phone company that she also cited, also exists.
At no time was Rush (or slack penis, as they knew it sarcastically), which is not an insult, just a fact constatable.
Their conversations lasted long enough, after she had sex with Rush.
She like all the girls, do what they have to do in every moment, and have no qualms about doing. Since they know it is Barcelona and what it means to enter Barcelona.
To this day none have shown in front of the cameras repent.

and never will I'm afraid..