Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

46 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

BB I think you have someyhing wrong. Where it says girls on vacation is the label for the two Barca apts. The girls are not on vacation.

rlc is in damage control these girls have started a shit storm I cant imagine how many emails they have gotten complaining about the girls and rlc knows where the most paying customers are signing up for so they tell the girls to do more in the apt and then put up that girls on vacation label to try and ease up the complaints

• Upvote 1

Good Morning, I just got online and looks like RLC changing things around? Site is slow as Christmas and what is this girls on vacation? Guess RLC decided to let us know the girls can do as they please since they are on vacation and are staying at the RLC luxury hotels :huh:  

• Upvote 1

il y a 21 minutes, JD007 a dit :

Bonjour, Je viens de recevoir en ligne et ressemble à RLC changer les choses? Site est lent comme Noël et ce qui est cette filles en vacances? Devinez RLC a décidé de nous faire connaître les filles peuvent faire ce qu'ils veulent, car ils sont en vacances et séjournent dans les hôtels de luxe RLC :huh:  

RLC pay holidays for girls? And leave the vacant apartments strange gerance he loses money with this policy I do not believe or so he want to close Barça I have no answer to that there is certainly a reason

58 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No. I am making sense, it is your reading comprehension that fails here. Your sentence actually do not make sense.

Since I have been a subscriber to rlc and cc, there has been regular posts about people claiming that they thought the barca apartments were lesbian apartments, like Nina and Kira.

O.K., but 4 girls on vacation can be lesbian also! I can not see any difference. 

Sorry for the mini rant, I had just awoke and these changes seem strange and hit me wrong. I compared this to my going on vacation when I was young. Book a room in a hotel and then go have fun. Come back to the room, sleep, and then go back out and have more fun. Kind of like what the girls are doing now to some extent. Guess we'll see why the change by RLC at some point ::)