Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If i was a paying member I would just want them to bring some of it home......whatever some of it may be.  That would be all I was asking for!!

That's a very good point Harley and one I keep making. Nicole and a few others have managed it and maybe the girls did but the possible teasers didn't want to through with it. There's absolutely no way in the world that these girls aren't getting up to something worth seeing outside so since we are paying for it we should be allowed to see at least some of it like how they really dance at the parties. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

angel did you only come back to get clean just to go back out :dodgy:

looks like I was right angel only came back long enough till it was time to go to her next date maybe her b/f  that she talks to all the time

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I just got be in I had to run out for hour or so and I seen angel leaving and I think she took her phone charger so I don't think she will be back tonight

Yup it is another innocent overnighter for these girls, No wonder RLc got them to do a massage last night but next time on Angel's bed with the lights fully on or even in clear NV. When they did the 4 way naked massage in there I was hoping for great views of Belle on Cam 7 as she leaned over the others but a panties clad Stella once more took up that position like she did on Cover Up Caro night (even though it was Caro who rather defeating the object asked to be covered up) and even when Megan and Belle were at it. Stella may not have done everything deliberately but she took up some unfortunate positions yet outside orgies you can't fault her, such as with Coke Boy and Irma.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's a very good point Harley and one I keep making. Nicole and a few others have managed it and maybe the girls did but the possible teasers didn't want to through with it. There's absolutely no way in the world that these girls aren't getting up to something worth seeing outside so since we are paying for it we should be allowed to see at least some of it like how they really dance at the parties. 

That's correct and since they weren't providing that for me, I gave it up.  It's never gong to change and now that they relabeled it the way they did, just confirms it!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yup it is another innocent overnighter for these girls, No wonder RLc got them to do a massage last night but next time on Angel's bed with the lights fully on or even in clear NV. When they did the 4 way naked massage in there I was hoping for great views of Belle on Cam 7 as she leaned over the others but a panties clad Stella once more took up that position like she did on Cover Up Caro night (even though it was Caro who rather defeating the object asked to be covered up) and even when Megan and Belle were at it. Stella may not have done everything deliberately but she took up some unfortunate positions yet outside orgies you can't fault her, such as with Coke Boy and Irma.

yes last night was to make up for tonight and angel will be leave soon and I think when she gos I will to I'm getting tired of all the b/s in rlc I have like 3 weeks left then I'm gone

• Upvote 1

Strange problem with cams. 
All girls become invisible and I dont see anyone from afternoon until morning. Suddenly girls appear and then I see them in bed. 
Again they wake up and do makeup and become invisible. 
Anyone else have the same issue? :)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like I was right angel only came back long enough till it was time to go to her next date maybe her b/f  that she talks to all the time

He must be in Barcelona LOL. We should not be in denial about these girls but nor should we judge or begrudge them their lifestyle.

However we are fucking well paying for it and personally I'm getting almost zero in return. I won't say what message I think Belle was giving with that dildo but it felt like yet another piss take to me.

At least RLC changed the title to correct one 
Girls on vacation and RLC subscribers are paying for it . LOL 

He must be in Barcelona LOL. We should not be in denial about these girls but nor should we judge or begrudge them their lifestyle.

However we are fucking well paying for it and personally I'm getting almost zero in return. I won't say what message I think Belle was giving with that dildo but it felt like yet another piss take to me.

• Upvote 1

What dildo? You withholding information here or did miss a page?:dodgy: