Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I do believe she is checking out her female plumbing to see if it is still in working order. :dodgy: 

Well, I guess I was wrong that sharing a bed with Kylie would stop Stella from bating... :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Let's not kid ourselves. That was a pretty disappointing "bate". Not replay worthy I'd say.

Unfortunately that's pretty much what she has always done in the absence of a vibrator. A little fingering but she mostly crosses her legs and uses that pressure (like Elisa). Definitely not the most visually stimulating form of masturbation.

We combining B1 and B2 together, god these forums are splitting, combining, splitting again, god leave as is so I can find shit, everything id scrambled.  Now for for B1 Gina has lost enough weight looking good wit fantastic jugs and exposing those meaty pussy lips.  Gotta let Gina and Kyle suck each other up, do not have to go far, 6 ft. down the hall to pleasure dome.