Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good thoughts but they will never change them.

The cameras in the LRs are absolutely terribly positioned at Annabel's and not too good at Kitty's and it is no so much the positions but the ones at Maya's and Nelly's are just awful quality. Strangely The Goddess has all the best cameras and she makes full use of them. Even though the GR has only one she normally makes surely we have a good view of what ever she's doing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They plant that there, in addition to the "invisible" braille dots, so that you know that they can trace piracy of their intellectual property. The information in the id links to a database that records your IP, your membership and hence credit card information if you are a paid member, and no doubt also start and stop times of your visits and activity during that session.

If your captures find their way to a third party file server, then they can serve a DMCA take-down notice to the company  and ban the member for breach of contract. It's all quite legal.

I understand why they do it but couldn't they have made them smaller and struck them in one of the upper corners!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What always puzzled me was how there was a dead spot between Cam1 & Cam2 that was just about the right size for a girl to stand in it and you wouldn't know she was there unless you seen her go in it.......poor placements.

Between Cam 2 and Cam 3 and Belle is often there. Also when she used to do her naked arse work against the wall it was only visible from the far away Cam 1.  

• Upvote 1

I understand why they do it but couldn't they have made them smaller and struck them in one of the upper corners!!

No, they can't. RLC uses this stuff just like they use pillows, furniture, bad camera angles and Scooter to get in the way of our sexual enjoyment. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No, they can't. RLC uses this stuff just like they use pillows, furniture, bad camera angles and Scooter to get in the way of our sexual enjoyment. :biggrin:

Don't forget about the supply of candles and the uplighting which Belle has used in many rooms to scupper our views - maybe not deliberately but things are very coincidental with her.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I can't finish the movie as I am too tired and I am heading out of town tomorrow to do some more fishing.  You all have a great day and a Happy Easter weekend!!!

Happy Easterooney if you're not OK with all that brevity stuff. Later, Harley.

• Upvote 1

Well, I can't finish the movie as I am too tired and I am heading out of town tomorrow to do some more fishing.  You all have a great day and a Happy Easter weekend!!!

Go catch the big ones and happy Easter to you.

• Upvote 1