Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Yes it is where the B1 girls work but B2 is the opposite they go out to work as pretty girls at parties and clubs. No doubt you'll see the same wonderful smile as Belle gave on Rosie's phone. I am not ruling out, but I didn't see their outfits, that the B1 girls did the same today.

If you are pretty and sexy then make use of those assets. i am not saying it's easy money being upbeat sometimes to oafs but in general it's quite a nice working environment with a lot of free stuff. Of course with the connection they have made they could even be unpaid guests but I doubt it.

1 minute ago, Billybob said:

Literally who cares.

... we all should .... they are laughing about us ... this girls get paid for nothing. ... It is a shame to see this all with a statement like "The private life of other people live in 24/7".

It is time for a change. ... RLC need girls acually open minded (like e.g. Nicole, Elisa or Nora). There is no need for girls away almost every time or keep the life outside only. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... we all should .... they are laughing about us ... this girls get paid for nothing. ... It is a shame to see this all with a statement like "The private life of other people live in 24/7".

It is time for a change. ... RLC need girls acually open minded (like e.g. Nicole, Elisa or Nora). There is no need for girls away almost every time or keep the life outside only. 

Never mind open minded, I just want to see open legged :biggrin:

• Upvote 2