Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Las partes del espectáculo que he visto hoy estaban muy bien (aunque al final bastante mansos), pero pone un freno a mi deseo de ver cuando hay una probabilidad del 99% que es sólo pre-juegos para la diversión real. Y la diversión real es probable que dure hasta bien entrado mañana y dejar un montón de zombies de ojos hundidos escalonar en el apartamento y dormir hasta el día siguiente.

Rose parece que ella no le importaría quedarse en el apartamento y divertirse, pero dudo que eso vaya a ocurrir mucho con sus compañeros actuales.

Además, sobre la base de todas las cosas Belle metió en su bolso antes de irse, realmente dudo que vamos a ver a ella durante un tiempo.

If you agree with that, right, I respect, but to me, I do not speak for anyone, it seems to me a real scam. With all the letters.vvvvvv

Just now, timber said:

Did Rose just cover herself with the painting from her wall? :biggrin:

They really should have covered her back up with the blankets they ripped off her before they left.

Yes they should have. She's to drunk to get the covers off the floor. Belle is such a good friend.:dodgy:

It is kind of funny though.::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

He never does. He's another Bonnie, wrong about everything all the time

Well I agree with you that that particular guy is wrong every time - if he's ever right it will be dumb luck.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

All I hope is that Belle and the others return safe and happy and get want they want out of the night. 

Belle will get what she wants.. Except for Rose. Could be interesting when both are awake and sober.

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Eso depende de usted. La manera en que veo RLC es diferente. Pero me canso de las personas que sugieren que debido a que no se quejan o que la forma en que lo hacen hay algo malo en mí. Nunca he sido alguien a seguir a la multitud. Si me molesta la forma en que lo hace usted y algunos otros, entonces me caería mi membresía y hacer con ella. Yo no seguir viendo algo que no me gusta. 

One thing is that a show like it or not, that is to enter in the field of the tastes, and another very different that you are stafen.
An example...
This is a premier RLC member, I suppose.
Tonight it is assumed that there are above her other members who are more than premiun and that make a girl leave a half party for customers.
You draw the consequences yourself.