Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

He got pretty intimate with Stella (intimate as : tongue and fingers deep inside). Honestly I would have been surprised they stopped meeting after that, regardless of Irma.

Is he hitting on all the girls ? Kylie, Twins ? Gina (hands off my Gina you perv :exclamation: )

• Upvote 2

Meanwhile in B2 girls back at 7:55 ish so much earlier than I expected. Once more Angel was quickly naked and washed. Once more Belle kept her panties on and then even got out of bed to put her top on. Apart from the shower for which she has to keep them on they on during the longer party and she did even flash us. That was very unlike Belle. It was a great show and Rosie was keen on Belle's pussy but during the dancing none of them let go and especially Belle.

What we saw last night was very enjoyable but after My Belle:heart:'s 2 weeks of almost not showing, no party participation no decent shows and no sexy dancing, although yesterday it actually only totalled about 4 minutes so it was really little but better than nothing, we'll see if it was an aberration or if she remembers taht the main reason that she is back and enjoying the Barcelona lifestyle is because she entertained us last time and there's no excuse for not doing it again.

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think Belle has moved on from him. She is not even in the same time zone anymore. 

Well we thought all the girls had moved on with him and he had lot more to do with Belle than any of these except Stella but yes I don't expect at all at B2, but then I didn't expect him at B1.

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

He got pretty intimate with Stella (intimate as : tongue and fingers deep inside). Honestly I would have been surprised they stopped meeting after that, regardless of Irma.

Is he hitting on all the girls ? Kylie, Twins ? Gina (hands off my Gina you perv :exclamation: )

Gina switched on the radio so we could not understand anything!

hallo gutter og jenter! VI Skulle Ønske VI Div Alex alle sammen han koser seg Med damer noe VI alle Ønsker og VI Må akseptere Det JEG koser meg Med denne mannen Han sauer damene til og gjøre ting mony talks

It is sorts of a good thing to see him IN the apartment. Regardless of how creepy the situation is, at least some of the things unfold on cam - Alex has no problem with that at least.

Wishing him away won't change the fact that the girls are going to see him. Off-screen ...

• Upvote 2