Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

I doubt it. Irma only spoke English with him, although she speaks Turkish MORE than fluently. I think he's a Spaniard.

If Spanish speak English, it sounds quite different. Und ich meine, eben das Wort "evet" gehört zu haben. Türkisch für "Ja"

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Ach, ist ja auch egal. Was rege ich mich überhaupt auf? Offensichtlich sind es alles dumme Hühner, die ihr Elend selber schuld sind!

At the moment they are all still cheerful. The misery will come later, if we do not know. There are enough examples of how something looks like in the net.

I see Rose has recovered and is looking very nice. Getting ready to go out I see and looks very nice. Wonder how things are with her and Belle.

And I see HE is still around. Ah well whatever it's up to the girls.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I see Rose has recovered and is looking very nice. Getting ready to go out I see and looks very nice. Wonder how things are with her and Belle.

And I see HE is still around. Ah well whatever it's up to the girls.

rose is in angels room and it looks like every thing is fine

Who was it that said Alex is history; we won't see him again? It looks like bad pennies do turn up over again and it's likely he has never been away from the girls' scene. The way he was pawing Kylie when she let him in suggests that he has known her before today and the past all day and all night adventures by the girls are now probably well explained and Alex has been instrumental in organising them. Was he instrumental in the sudden late night going out last night by Stella & Kylie and Belle & Angelina? Probably, so like him or loathe him this penny is here to stay and it's coming up for a long hot summer :dodgy:

• Upvote 3