Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

... "was still holding back and not as into it" ... the last girl actually with the idea of the project in the barcelona apartments was Nicole. 

The other girls give shows (almost all teasing only). ... Lets face it. .. This cast is by far the worst ever in this apartments. 

I agree. The situation has been very bad for a while, but it has only gotten worse.

The current cast of Barcelona seem to bee all fake teasing, some stupid dancing and hide the real action off cam. I think RLC should cast some new girls (someone more similare to Nicole), not afraid od having sex on cam, bating almost every night, no fake teasing

Just now, ed2 said:

I agree. The situation has been very bad for a while, but it has only gotten worse.

The current cast of Barcelona seem to bee all fake teasing, some stupid dancing and hide the real action off cam. I think RLC should cast some new girls (someone more similare to Nicole), not afraid od having sex on cam, bating almost every night, no fake teasing

... it do not matter how often. ... but ... It should be a part of their private life. 

I think, it is time for a change. ... :) ... Lets hope RLC found a good replacement for the twins. I guess, there time must be over soon.

• Upvote 1