Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mr Box wants to see the girls get fucked by guys so do I but what you have to remember with the couples' apartments the men have already agreed that's what they'll do. Far tougher for a stranger. It looked like it might happen with Belle and Rosie on DJ's first visit but I think Rosie and possibly Belle (although with her she might have being given the impression before she found some excuse to get out of it and Rosie being tired is a given) changed their mind at some point. Maybe after that mysterious shopping trip with Belle only wearing extremely lose see thru lingerie below the waist.

But I digress, my mind always turns to My Belle:heart: but you all know that, and fucking men (but only ones he deems to be their legitimately) seems to be Mr Box's only criterion. He wants no shows and maybe expects if you put 4 bisexuals in the house they will fuck all the time. Well we can all speculate about what happens outside the house with some of the girls but if they don't fuck (which 80% of Bacelona girls don't) or bate (only about 25% seem brave enough to do so) then shows are all we have left

So don't end the shows and Mr Box the house you want is very unlikely to happen.

... no ... i just want to see the private life of the residents. I do not care about the current cast at all. ... It is that simple.

... and ...

I would also have no issue with RLC close this apartments or change the concept. ... It is time for a change. ... The faster this girls move out the better.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Exactly what is "fake teasing"? Must be something that is not teasing. The real thing maybe? I know it's popular to say things are fake these days but it generally means you don't know what you're talking about.

Listening to too many fake comments from Mr Box and dumbly agreeing :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Mr.Box in my opinion your consent rant is showing you to be immature and lacking in intelligent thinking.  Your thinking is narrow minded. You bait CC members with your comments which is against the rules. But I guess the mods feel sorry for you so they let you get by with it. Now there is a new member that oddly thinks exactly the way you do with the same rant and the same posting style. And of course agrees with you 100%. Strange isn't it?

I normally skip over your post because your so called opinion isn't worth my time. And I know what your going to post before you do. Let's face it you never say anything different. 

I'm making the exception this time to ask you not to comment on my post. I would never ask you what you think of my post because I already know. As a courtesy I let you have your rants without commenting on them. I asking you to give the same courtesy. 

Have a nice day.

I do nothing against the rules of this forum. ... and ... There were always other people with rejection of the teasing only approach we see so often in the barcelona apartments.

Sure, people like you do the best to make them keep quiet (with insults and bullying), but this is why i continue writting here. I fight against the bullies.  :)

BTW, stupid mind games like "... I guess the mods feel sorry for you ... " do not work with me. It is more a motivation not to stop posting the truth about this partments. ... :)

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... no ... i just want to see the private life of the residents

And what happens when that private life is fuck all?

We are all paying for your principles. 

As far as I am concerned Barcelona is not supposed to be the same as the couples. With them you are virtually guaranteed fucking because teh relationship. Here the girls have to work from scratch with people not signed up and not paid by the project. That's going to take time.

Kristy and Kami as well as being in a familiar environment are there right now but it took Kristy a long time in particular to have an unclothed uncovered fuck.

These girls have very limited time and wouldn't even be wandering about naked if there wasn't some kind of incentive.

For what you suggest to work would be very difficult and would require some very special and confident girls like Nicole and maybe Irma but I am sure such girls are very rare and would probably require 20 of them. Good luck with that.

The current situation while far from ideal is probably the best RLC can do. Anyway My Belle:heart: is here and that's what's important to me.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well another day and Mr Belle:heart: in bed not even topless. No doubt she will go out but with Rosie not in to distract her or  be sleeping it could be time to switch on the music and give us the naked sexy dance which some weird reason we never got last night. I saw although quite frankly I have seen so much of them they don't interest me Gina and Lia dancing not only naked but thrusting their pussies like Belle - of course not quite like her - and I am thinking where has that Belle gone. Yes she did have a sexy shower but it was steamed up so w couldn't see it and there was really no more than 4 minutes naked sexy dancing not in the light and no twerking.

However I thank Belle for the entertainment with Rosie - a very sexy routine especially the kissing which was the sexiest I have even seen on RLC, but it is now time to see if she is still with RLC full time or just for obilgatory parties. We know her capabilities and her specialty dancing but we need to see a lot more nudity in the evening and night.

And being topless is not being naked!

I don't think Belle has shown any return to her old self. The little shows she has been a part of have been seemed forced and she hasn't really wanted to do them. Belle's interest in RLC this time is to make money and RLC and it's paying members do not matter. I'm fine with any girl making money during their stay as long as they do their part in the apartment and Belle has not been. Like you are with the twins and Gina, Belle and Angel no longer interest me but for different reasons. I'll keep watching Rose because she is still unknown and I like her the more I see her. 

I'm going to loose interest in  any girl that is basically giving the finger to RLC and what we are here for. No matter what she has done before or how good she looks. Yes I'll see Belle and Angel while I'm looking at Rose but you get the point.  

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Mr.Box in my opinion your consent rant is showing you to be immature and lacking in intelligent thinking.  Your thinking is narrow minded. You bait CC members with your comments which is against the rules. But I guess the mods feel sorry for you so they let you get by with it. Now there is a new member that oddly thinks exactly the way you do with the same rant and the same posting style. And of course agrees with you 100%. Strange isn't it?

I normally skip over your post because your so called opinion isn't worth my time. And I know what your going to post before you do. Let's face it you never say anything different. 

I'm making the exception this time to ask you not to comment on my post. I would never ask you what you think of my post because I already know. As a courtesy I let you have your rants without commenting on them. I asking you to give the same courtesy. 

Have a nice day.

I thought purpose of a forum like this was to discuss opinions and share different views. No need to bee mean. You people harass those who do not think exactly like you, like Mr. Bow or vortios.

24 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Exactly what is "fake teasing"? Must be something that is not teasing. The real thing maybe? I know it's popular to say things are fake these days but it generally means you don't know what you're talking about.

You know exactly what I ment.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mr Box wants to see the girls get fucked by guys so do I but what you have to remember with the couples' apartments the men have already agreed that's what they'll do. Far tougher for a stranger. It looked like it might happen with Belle and Rosie on DJ's first visit but I think Rosie and possibly Belle (although with her she might have being given the impression before she found some excuse to get out of it and Rosie being tired is a given) changed their mind at some point. Maybe after that mysterious shopping trip with Belle only wearing extremely lose see thru lingerie below the waist.

But I digress, my mind always turns to My Belle:heart: but you all know that, and fucking men (but only ones he deems to be their legitimately) seems to be Mr Box's only criterion. He wants no shows and maybe expects if you put 4 bisexuals in the house they will fuck all the time. Well we can all speculate about what happens outside the house with some of the girls but if they don't fuck (which 80% of Bacelona girls don't) or bate (only about 25% seem brave enough to do so) then shows are all we have left

So don't end the shows and Mr Box the house you want is very unlikely to happen.

In my opinion, the problem with the current cast is that teasing and some stupid dancing is all they ever do, while they hide their personal life off cam. Only Angelina does anything somewhat intimate on cam, she masturbate, but all the rest is just teasing

• Upvote 1