Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

46 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And what happens when that private life is fuck all?

We are all paying for your principles. 

As far as I am concerned Barcelona is not supposed to be the same as the couples. With them you are virtually guaranteed fucking because teh relationship. Here the girls have to work from scratch with people not signed up and not paid by the project. That's going to take time.

Kristy and Kami as well as being in a familiar environment are there right now but it took Kristy a long time in particular to have an unclothed uncovered fuck.

These girls have very limited time and wouldn't even be wandering about naked if there wasn't some kind of incentive.

For what you suggest to work would be very difficult and would require some very special and confident girls like Nicole and maybe Irma but I am sure such girls are very rare and would probably require 20 of them. Good luck with that.

The current situation while far from ideal is probably the best RLC can do. Anyway My Belle:heart: is here and that's what's important to me.

Can you explain what you meant by this statement a little more clearly please.

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I thought purpose of a forum like this was to discuss opinions and share different views. No need to bee mean. You people harass those who do not think exactly like you, like Mr. Bow or vortios.

You know exactly what I ment.

In my opinion, the problem with the current cast is that teasing and some stupid dancing is all they ever do, while they hide their personal life off cam. Only Angelina does anything somewhat intimate on cam, she masturbate, but all the rest is just teasing

Thanks for being one of the other guys ed2!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you explain what you meant by this statement a little more clearly please.

The couples have no doubt discussed carefully the situation before they come here. Sometimes they realise quickly it's not going to work and they go.

But with single girls, the guys coming back to the apartment obviously want to fuck the girls - because that's why they're there - but before they have to come to terms with the situation which might take a few weeks by which time the girl might be ready to go. 

Now as well as the rent, the couples and the girls also get another payment presumably for their time and their openness. This is a fixed sum for the couples but is on an individual basis the girls. But the people they bring home have no such renumeration and are showing their bodies for nothing and yet still receive the same criticism.

31 minutes ago, Spoon said:

No, I don't. I would like to know what you mean with "fake teasing". Can you give example of teasing that is not fake?

Sorry, you must bee a proffessor in english, or you do it just mock others. Well known suppression technique. You know very well that I ment teasing, as in fake action that will not lead anywhere

• Upvote 1

See My Belle:heart: without panties now in the position she's in would make me happy for a day. It would be so easy for her and no-one would compalin about her going out at 2 in the morning. It is really easy to win most of us over.

I've just finished catching up and I'm amazed by a lot of what I read.  First off.....why would any of you think that Alex was not still in the picture?  I have been told by someone that pays a little more attention than some of you do apparently, that Alex's name has been mentioned on several occasions by different girls since Irma left.  Irma did what she had to do, she got Alex the hookup with these girls and he will always be part of their lives wether you see him or not.  Alex knows all these girls, he knows what clubs they go to, he knows what they like to eat or not eat, he knows where both apartments are in his sleep, apparently he and Russ went to the same finger banging school that "The Club" teaches because he even knows that as well.   ALEX will always be present and for any of you to have thought anything else just makes me laugh......so thank's for the laugh!!   The funniest thing about Alex is that "Mr. I Know Everything" said he would never be back....he is out of the picture, and he wants to put other forum members down by saying they don't have a clue or they are stupid or they always tell lies..........now you people see who you are truly following.

As for the comments of "MrBox" I agree with most of them,  the girls that go out at random times of the night are a clear sign that they are not going somewhere to go dancing!!!  You can disagree all you want but he is right for the most part!!!

I'll probably respond later but I have to vacuum seal some fish!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Damn, I have tried blocking the trolls to get a cleaner forum, but between obvious alt accounts (may I say "fake"accounts, pun intended) and people feeding and quoting the trolls, I have now a big headache :dodgy:

I know what you mean but perhaps you are referring to Mr Box but I have never found him offensive. he repeats the same thing but I guess I do as well.