Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

i just catch up with this weekend's event: 

- first of all thank you rlc for yet another couple appartment it was really needed there was only 15 of them ! now 16 appartment for couple is really nice and not too much at all, you really understand really well your customers :dodgy:

- then about last night party, maybe i'm the only that is feeling that way but Rose seems to be the only one that's willing to party/having fun in the appartment ( and maybe go a little further :heart:) belle seemed to have fun but only because she was going out later ( it's obvious that her priority is not focus toward rlc but to her money-man outside, she is doing the strict minium in the appartment always checking on her phone ...) and as for angelina a real disapointment, i always taught she'd be fun to watch "partying" but she was doing even less than in her own room ( it's understandable that she won't do anything sexual with anyone in the appartment because of her boyfriend) but she always seems like she is avoiding anything related to party/having fun by talking non-stop. I always defended her but i think now there's nothing else than the semi-hidden bate in her room and the nudity that i can't except from her ... ( and since she is the one that's more familiar with the nudity/party world it's really disapointing :cry:

So to summarize Rose keep the good work, belle well unless her man outside let her go after he'll get what he need from her i don't see how she'd be intersted in rlc and therefor uninstersting to watch ( except for BB :angel:). And the big dispointment is from angel which i had high hope and i think we can't expect anything else that she has already done :cry:. And for b1 well even if they are showing more nudity on the free cams (coincidence ?), the twins are keeping gina & the whole appartment from giving everything she has to offer, and stella & kily are also doing the strict minimum in the appartment because they also focus on the outside.

Btw i read some post about A... i also think the girls ( belle & stella, maybe the twins) didn't cut all ties from him, i heard them talking about an Alex earlier this week ( when belle & stella came back really tired at b2) but alex is a popular name in Ukraine so it's maybe not him. Anyway i'm glad they don't invite him inside if they are still seeing him... 

• Upvote 1

wathou, where is your evidence that Belle currently has a boyfriend?

If it is the DJ then there was nothing between them last time he was here. If it isn't then the passionate kisses between them on camera the previous visit seem very odd because that was after she received flowers which she threw away. If it is the guy she went out with after the naked yoga, it is very recent so impossible to effect what happened before.

Tell me how you explain all this?

If a girl doesn't do something, it must be due to a BF ... the constant argument. It's the BF's fault until like Jess she does something and that gets attacked for doing something because she's got a BF. The girls cannot win with some of you.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

wathou, where is your evidence that Belle currently has a boyfriend?

If it is the DJ then there was nothing between them last time he was here. If it isn't then the passionate kisses between them on camera the previous visit seem very odd because that was after she received flowers which she threw away. If it is the guy she went out with after the naked yoga, it is very recent so impossible to effect what happened before.

Tell me how you explain all this?

i'm not saying that she has a boyfriend, but maybe she has some target outside (money-men) or maybe it's just a job, but in anycase  what i mean is that even if last night was fun ( and maybe that's just me) but you can still see that belle's focus is on something else than rlc :X 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As for the comments of "MrBox" I agree with most of them,  the girls that go out at random times of the night are a clear sign that they are not going somewhere to go dancing!!!  You can disagree all you want but he is right for the most part!!!

Please google the following phrase: "opening hours of clubs in barcelona". Check the hours and then consider if it might be possible that it's normal to go out at night (as in after midnight) in Barcelona. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Tell you what I bloody well wish Belle had signed Gina's contract. I would love to have seen the same views of My Belle:heart:'s perfect mound.

i don't think the girls have different contracts except the salary, and maybe rlc has offer her a bigger fix salary which would explain why she is doing the srtict minimum ( a "party"/"show" every 2 days). But that's just speculation ^^'

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If a girl doesn't do something, it must be due to a BF ... the constant argument. It's the BF's fault until like Jess she does something and that gets attacked for doing something because she's got a BF. The girls cannot win with some of you.

Jess & michelle were cam girls so they were used to do shows. But as far as i remember every girls that had a (serious) boyfriend didn't do anything in the appartments or at least the strict minimum: Lara, Candy, the twins? , and probably others ^^' and i don't remember any girls that was in a serious relationship doing sexy show. But having a boyfriend doesn't mean that the girls won't do anything but so far it has been a good potential explanation for some behaviour.

Btw BB i feel you tense ^^' or maybe you are just angry at me for some reason ? :X

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Please google the following phrase: "opening hours of clubs in barcelona". Check the hours and then consider if it might be possible that it's normal to go out at night (as in after midnight) in Barcelona. 

They life the normal life of girls keep their private life outside only, but with a paid teasing show at prime time every few days.

Download.jpg.4d99f35af780b8ae5620e36813773583.jpg.... With the current cast, this apartment is like a stage. ... Nothing real and boring like hell. ... :cry: ... A waste of time and money.