Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

They life the normal life of girls keep their private life outside only, but with a paid teasing show at prime time every few days.

.... With the current cast, this apartment is like a stage. ... Nothing real and boring like hell. ... :cry: ... A waste of time and money.

Why the fuck are you still going at it MrBox, rlc Opened another couple appartment ... now they are 16 couple appartments for 3 "only girls" appartments and now you can hide those appartment. It's not like you are being scammed so it would be nice if for once you could stop your shit :) It's not the brightest day for us ( B's lover) anyway ... we seriously don't need your "opinion". And yhea i could "bloke" you, but that's not who i'm, and it wouldn't stop you from poluting this thread :X

Maybe until the B's appartment gets better then you are free to go back at it :) that's be nice :) 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not saying that she has a boyfriend, but maybe she has some target outside (money-men) or maybe it's just a job, but in anycase  what i mean is that even if last night was fun ( and maybe that's just me) but you can still see that belle's focus is on something else than rlc :X 

That's fair enough wathou. My opinion is that she is constantly on the look out for a wealthy man and has been not just from Day 1 of this visit but during her last visit when she thought she'd found one.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Why the fuck are you still going at it MrBox, rlc Opened another couple appartment ... now they are 16 couple appartments for 3 "only girls" appartments and now you can hide those appartment. It's not like you are being scammed so it would be nice if for once you could stop your shit :) It's not the brightest day for us ( B's lover) anyway ... we seriously don't need your "opinion". And yhea i could "bloke" you, but that's not who i'm, and it wouldn't stop you from poluting this thread :X

Maybe until the B's appartment gets better then you are free to go back at it :) that's be nice :) 

It is not about couple vs teasing apartments. ... It is about teasing apartments on a page called REAL LIFE cam. Even if they would be 100 couple apartments, i would still wonder why there are girls with bunny ears or dancing half nacked every 1-2 days. Do you not see that they keep their private life outside only, but having this stupid teasing shows instead?

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

Jess & michelle were cam girls so they were used to do shows. But as far as i remember every girls that had a (serious) boyfriend didn't do anything in the appartments or at least the strict minimum: Lara, Candy, the twins? , and probably others ^^' and i don't remember any girls that was in a serious relationship doing sexy show. But having a boyfriend doesn't mean that the girls won't do anything but so far it has been a good potential explanation for some behaviour.

Milena

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's fair enough wathou. My opinion is that she is constantly on the look out for a wealthy man and has been not just from Day 1 of this visit but during her last visit when she thought she'd found one.

Yhea that's true and that's who they are (like it or not). But last time, her search of wealthy man was not her 1st priority or at least it didn't stop her from giving us some of the hotest show of Rlc :)

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No not all read what I have just posted, wathou. you're a friend.

Ok i'm reassured ^^^ i taught that i said something wrong ^^'

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Belle too

Now I'm a little tenser because once again Belle has given nothing, not even a shower and she's going to be out for hours probably. She hasn't changed her panties for 19 hours or so.

Like I said if you are going to go out do something for us because we are paying.

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

Yhea that's true and that's who they are (like it or not). But last time, her search of wealthy man was not her 1st priority or at least it didn't stop her from giving us some of the hotest show of Rlc :)

It did take her over right at the end but I think there were issues between her and Michelle. I think she expected to do hot shows, not sex, with Michelle but Michelle didn't want to do anything like that unless it was on her own webcam. As for Candy ... although Belle writhing on top of her was as sexy as anything ... her visit was pointless.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It did take her over right at the end but I think there were issues between her and Michelle. I think she expected to do hot shows, not sex, with Michelle but Michelle didn't want to do anything like that unless it was on her own webcam. As for Candy ... although Belle writhing on top of her was as sexy as anything ... her visit was pointless.

Yhea michelle was a strange one, acting like she was the virgin mary with the other girls while she was doing dildo shows on her cam. Despite that she was maybe the only one could almost have fall for with her eye-contacts with the cams ( yhea i'm strange right ^^'?)

• Upvote 1

It is that sad time while they await their ride for somewhere not here having once again delivered zero entertainment today. Maybe like yesterday they'll make up for it when they get in ... I wouldn't hold my breath but then it's Belle so I will because I have to hope.

Though if those panties don't come off tonight and tomorrow I will be pissed because I can only wait so long.

• Upvote 1