Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sus ojos no están en la pantalla. Ella ha pasado más o menos los últimos 6 horas en el teléfono y esto sea una distracción o una pisstake. En realidad no hay una tercera opción, un tercero le ha dicho a verlo y que está enviando mensajes de texto a su respuesta pretende con la esperanza de que va a obtener una reacción, pero ella no está viendo.

I think it's just the same thing that happened when Lola had to stay until dawn awake ...
It is part of the obligation of chias in the house. I suppose it's a way for customers to have their screen turned on and not complain about seeing the girls sleeping, or that it's too obvious the lack of any of them for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thwack! Right on the bottom. Belle's beautiful naked reddened buttocks - if we could see them of course. Have to pull those panties down first.

If that sounds like I'm sidetracked it's clearly not as sidetracked as Belle is by the project.

Looks like I've got to survive another 50 days of this. Why Belle, why?

You think she'll make it that long?

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

You think she'll make it that long?

she is making jasmin look good she might have been a prude but at least she would give one hell of a show putting lotion on and didn't hide that incredible body and would actually have the lights on while doin it