Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You think she'll make it that long?

The way I look at it I'll never see her again after she leaves unless she webcams and quite frankly I'd rather have spent my money on that, so I still want her to stay as long as possible albeit in an increasingly vain hope.

However if the last 30 days she stays are like the most recent 15, without the massage when I did get some nice shots even in the fucked up lighting, then there really is little point in her being here, and I get a month of my life thrown in. I really feel conned.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think she also put something under her face skin,looks not normal,she looked better some month she ago,sad because she is very young.Well she still looks ok.Does nothing in rlc cams this time but looks ok.

I thought she didn't look the same either I just figured it was drugs and weight lose but I didn't think she was as cute as before

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Think she also put something under her face skin,looks not normal,she looked better some month she ago,sad because she is very young.Well she still looks ok.Does nothing in rlc cams this time but looks ok.

She has a Fan-site in reallifecamfan.com there are fotos from eclipse-club. These fotos have better quality as those from rlc.

You can zoom in if you dare, but be warned. For myself; I don't want to meet her in real life, I would'nt touch her either, even not with pliers.