Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

What happened to competitive lap dancing, kama sutra positions, spin the bottle, truth or dare? What is the purpose of this. 

I'll never see My Belle:heart: naked with her bangs in good light. There were 3 opportunities. In September when I know she was naked in the B1 LR like that but I missed her, on her way to Becca's room in the hall of B2 and everybody missed here and tonight when it hasn't happened but only because of poor lighting in her own room and now the complete lack of nudity at a B1/B2 Party once again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

No pussies but yes actually it was reall hot especially the kissing. Rosie looked like she wanted more Belle. Her hands been on her pussy several times in the last few days. Belle and Angel left off ... well let's see a night out not to cause any controversy ... at 2 in the morning and tried to force a completely drunk Rosie to go with them. Both girls behaved a bit badly we think and Angel was sober. They returned at 8 a.m. that night. You saw the 3 way naked massage Naga? Angel and Belle gave gret views despite the light.

Thanks BB. Yeh I saw the massage. So is the general opinion that Angel has been a naughty girl outside the apartment or did her and Belle go out to work thro the night...Did Belle come in sober, because that would suggest they were working...:confused:

I hope Bell and get it on again because I can't now get it on replay...Were they just teasing us before they went out again...

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Y por lo que ir. Teoría de la conspiración. Tal vez las chicas están tratando de manera mostrarnos lo que una parte sin que sepa quién es como para que puedan invitar a la próxima vez!

The next time Belle is all night out and all the next day sleeping, remember this. It's what they give to RLC customers

• Upvote 3