Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well obviously yes I mentioned the possibility of a roommate apartment last year but there are several reasons now why that won't happen. I think she wants to be away from home most of the time because it increases the chances of the lifestyle she wants. Maybe if they had offered one earlier it might have been a goer because she seems to have a lot of friends we might want to see. But she has been not quite the entertainer apart from the second 10 days and maybe the last 4 or 5 that she was last time.

However My Belle:heart: is without doubt a personality as it seems Rosie might be and on form is one of the most watchable girls here. If you took the Twins' pussies away and I might suggest Gina athough there is certainly more about her there's really not much left. They do the same thing every day. With Belle she is much harder to call and we know she can be lively, mischievous and sometimes a bit badly behaved. I don't really think there has been anyone quite like her except Ilona. 

The weakness is she doesn't bate although I noticed what she did yesterday was very similar to what Kitty did earlier in the day with the same expression on the her face which was kind of a pleasant discomfort. And has yet (outside those orgies) to fuck a girl or a boy. This would be a problem for her if she wanted to be a roommate. Kristy it seems was probably similarly nervous but she's managed to get over that.

So yeah, my dream doesn't look likely. She has the personality but she needs the attitude and openness as well and right now the latter 2 are questionable.  

I'm not going to question the twins. But there is way more to Gina than we are seeing. I'll leave it at that. Belle can either step up or stay in the shadows.

• Upvote 3

il y a 8 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Je ne vais pas remettre en question les jumeaux. Mais il y a beaucoup plus à Gina que nous voyons. Je vais laisser à cela. Belle peut soit renforcer ou rester dans l'ombre.

Do you think Gina will do something in front of cam? I talk about action not Nivea cream on her pussy or her anus which is very nice view in the morning no problems with it that but more?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And of course any apartment with My Belle:heart: as a permanent resident would require a big financial outlay from me. I can't see that feeling ending any time soon. I am just attracted to her too much.

Rosie and Belle would probably be good together in a roommates apartment, Apart from the actions the other night with the trying to get Rose out of bed they really interact well and have a good bond. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, martyen said:

Do you think Gina will do something in front of cam? I talk about action not Nivea cream on her pussy or her anus which is very nice view in the morning no problems with it that but more?

There's no way to know that. But there have been other girls that shocked this forum by doing something no one expected they would do.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Il n'y a aucun moyen de savoir que. Mais il y a eu d'autres filles qui ont choqué ce forum en faisant quelque chose ne devrait qu'ils feraient.

Yes it is true (Ilona, Polya, Anna) but she too much energy can be with Stella or one of the twins wait and see  Ah I forgot Jess with Russ and Irma

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wathou said:

yhea that's almost certain and i hope for a big and nice appartment :) they can afford it so ...

but we still have to wait :X

i think the best would be 4 "girls on vaction" appartment ( if not more :P) like that rlc can make it so that a new girl comes every month :) and the "girls roomate" should be for the girls that made a big impression while they were in a "girls on vacation" appartment ^^' ( like k&k) that's something that would work well :)

You're talking my sort of  language now Wathou...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2