Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 10 minutes, vortios a dit :

Ne le prenez pas comme un mépris, mais vos paroles, ne montrer que votre ignorance de l' espagnol. Si vous aviez écouté la moitié des conversations de Nicole avec Miguel, vous comprendrez beaucoup de choses que vous semblez ignorer.
Je publiais certaines de ces conversations, traduits en anglais pour que la majorité puisse les suivre à l' intérieur de la maison.

Vortios I do not take bad reviews, no problem I just said that Nicole did things that interest me in cam, sorry I may not have read all your posts but Nicole's conversations do not interest me more That yes and yes my Spanish is school my post is based on that I saw may be my sight was blur because I liked Nicole in B1 and obviously less in B2 if you want to talk to me PM with pleasure. Would understand better Amicably

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

19:50 Some bloke/s drop off Belle and Rosie at B1. They don't come in. The girls wave "Bye"

i'm not sure the dudes drop off the girls, it's an appartment why would they took the elevator up to the girl's floor just to say bye at the door without even coming in, probably the neighbour. Not that it mather ^^'

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not sure the dudes drop off the girls, it's an appartment why would they took the elevator up to the girl's floor just to say bye at the door without even coming in, probably the neighbour. Not that it mather ^^'

Really ... because they get on so well with their neighbours? No I think someone who dropped them off was showing a gentlemanly side. I'll look carefully at it, but you could be right.

• Upvote 2