Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really so what makes you so special that its ok for you to know what they are doing but we are not worthy just do us a favor and don't tell us we are wrong about where the girls are if you wont say what they are doing it makes you guys sound like you think you are better than us

Discussing those things in PMs is one thing, on the public forum is another matter. And contrary to what you think, people are happy to share information with members who are pleasant, civil and friendly. Why should I do you any favours when you are ranting and raving?

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Just curious when does Belle hit 60 days?

Another 20 days. So I have paid $75 to watch 1 massage which wasn't in brilliant light (maybe $3.75) and some kissing between Rosie and Belle which was hot - I might have paid 75 cents for that.

So I reckon that unless Belle returns full time with a change of attitude I am $70 down!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Discussing those things in PMs is one thing, on the public forum is another matter. And contrary to what you think, people are happy to share information with members who are pleasant, civil and friendly. Why should I do you any favours when you are ranting and raving?

Well he always does. I do know how he feels, and I am suffering big time at the moment, but what you said is 100% correct, Ben.