Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

41 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

if they hire "real women", everyone will complain that nothing is happening, that they are boring, that they must be replaced by "open girls" etc ...

There is no way to win. I said from the start if you want to see good things then you have to pick people at last familiar with appearing naked on camera as a minimum, comfortable with taking sexy showers other girls. You just cannot  put ordinary girls in and expect things to happen. I don't think people realise how special the likes of Leora and Nelly are and their fiances/husbands because they are 'ordinary' girls and take a long time to find. 

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree......it's not crack for Stella but definitely a white powdered substance as it is with most if not all the Barcelona girls.

What a mess the girls, RLC, and CC have become, and all because of the way things are playing out in the apartments.  I'm surprised that from a picture I was sent that nobody commented on the bottom area of Gina's dress when she got home.  This forum is either tired or just not wanting to stir more stuff up......at any rate, I find it amusing!

what about the dress?

I use to really enjoy CC guys, but it's becoming not a fun place to be right now. The girls are getting so much shit thrown at them, and are getting blamed for this atmosphere on the forum!!:cry:...They are girls on vacation, like it or not and.are entitled to do anything they want, whether it's inside or outside the apartment. They're in 1 of the best cities in the world, wouldn't you want to live it up. They get paid for allowing us to watch them in the apartments and nothing more...and I pay 75$ a month like all of you...The thing is, they read CC, and the more shit some guys on here throw at them, the less they will do in the apartment...FACT...It's a vicious circle...MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSE, MORE ARGUMENTS ON HERE, Leads to MORE SHIT DIRECTED AT THE GIRLS, LESS ACTIVITY IN THE HOUSES....

Can we try and get this forum back on track with some good banter guys before it gets past the point of no return...:huh:

• Upvote 9