Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well worth my $75

Everyone keeps saying $75---that cannot be $75US cause I only pay $45 US on a monthly basis and $189 US for 6 months

I did not read later posts that answered the question. 

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and Rita knows this- that is why she is divorcing you sorry ass:biggrin::biggrin:

Divorce me but she will never divorce this dick of mine::),,,no matter where in the world she goes she makes sure that she comes back for the midnight Mikey Special :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_okgg3fRN271srpu0zo1_500.giftumblr_mn62z59NPe1revz5to1_500.giftumblr_mikzuhSJY11s3t3m8o1_500.giftumblr_nmy6huclSz1tatbbfo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

While Belle was entertaining the troops, I kept half an eye on Stella and Kylie. They had soapy bath together, then off to bed, Kylie pants less while Stella put on a pairs of white nickers. A little bit of upper body touching then both feel asleep.

Strangely I didn't notice but I think Stella is beautiful.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Divorce me but she will never divorce this dick of mine::),,,no matter where in the world she goes she makes sure that she comes back for the midnight Mikey Special :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

You mean for that little thing?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Beaver, I'd brave snakes for My Belle:heart: Mikey would be treating to Rita to dinner while watching Adele's arse at the next table.

oh BB- not the nasty snakes I have seen hahahaha, and no- he would leave Rita, to pump Adele's ass for the entree