Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

OT...For all you football fans out there, I was really saddened by the news of the death of  Ugo Ehiogu today at the rediculously young age of 44...My thoughts are with his family and friends...You just don't know what's around the corner...:cry:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT...For all you football fans out there, I was really saddened by the news of the death of  Ugo Ehiogu today at the rediculously young age of 44...My thoughts are with his family and friends...You just don't know what's around the corner...:cry:

Indeed I remember him well. Very sad news and almost the last thing he did was give money to a homeless person. A good gentle brick wall ... very difficult to get past.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and me.That's unforgivable...She's right up there and I think I just took her for granted...:heart:

I'm losing it guys...:sick:

I must have been in a hurry to see Masterchef because what's nearly as unforgivable as missing beautiful Angels pussy off this list is missing Heidi's...I know she's not in Barca (although she might be on vacation there now) but her pussy is fab...:angel:

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Gina acaba de traer las 2 lámparas UV cerca de la puerta de entrada. Tal vez fueron atraídos únicamente por un hombre que los quiere de vuelta.

I can only say what others see. Everyone is very attentive. I just know the girls are talking to guys, a name has sounded between K and Giina

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well. looks like B1 all going out and with Angel out probably all night it's left to Belle and Rose to hold the fort yet again...that 2 nights in a row now...:dodgy:

B1 didn't go anywhere last night, did they?

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bien. parece que todo B1 salir y con Ángel cabo probablemente durante toda la noche se deja a Belle y Rose para mantener la fortaleza una vez más que ... 2 noches en una fila ahora ...:dodgy:

They said that before drinking, K was writing a lot, and he told Gina, then simply took the drink. They did the dance and you know what's going on