Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

12 minutes ago, eremes said:

Please help an inexperienced member: (very short, due to OT)
Can I record "replay videos" if so, with what program.
A hint to google is enough for me.
Thank you in advance.

You can use screen recorders or Browser tab recorders (Google Chrome Only) PM me if you need the names and links.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I noticed something new in b1 living room. It looks like a white bunch of straw between the tv and chair, probably to hide cabels. Is it new? I hadn't seen it before

That been there sense Melina & Lima done her photo shoot there

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have a feeling all B1 are going out, and Angel from B2....Belle and Rosie are already out...I'm not sure what they'll do later but think they'll be going out too...

Belle mounted her rollerscates, she is sportive

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just think after her last 2 epic nights of nudity, she'll be out clubbing later tonight...

If it pleases her, then that is ok. We have to live with it and we must not criticize it. It was ok what Belle brought us both nights.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eremes said:
If it pleases her, then that is ok. We have to live with it and we must not criticize it. It was ok what Belle brought us both nights.

It doesn't bother me. I like them to have a good time, I was just thinking out loud Eremes...:biggrin:

After her last 2 nights she deserves a good night out...:cool: