Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm a simple man with simple pleasures. Mia naked on the couch is all it takes to keep me entertained. That being said, if she were to spread her legs now and slide a finger in... oh man... :heart:

• Upvote 3

Just now, CowArt said:

I'm a simple man with simple pleasures. Mia naked on the couch is all it takes to keep me entertained. That being said, if she were to spread her legs now and slide a finger in... oh man... :heart:

OT: Julia is giving a much better couch experience and view :heart:::)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I must be getting old,,because I cannot remember if anyone has ever masturbated on the couch,,,but if my memory is still working like it's supposed to,,,then I think the answer is no::)

I don't recall any bate on the couch but there has been fucking.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

OT: Julia is giving a much better couch experience and view :heart:::)

I know, I have multiple cameras open, but Julia doesn't do much for me. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something off with that girl.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the end of the 3rd series of the Killing on Neflix and find Mia is home alone across both apts...She looks sad andlonely...I would quite like to go round and keep her company, and maybe help rub her lotion in for her...:biggrin:

Poor Jenny couldn't win! I remember after Jenny had sex on the couch Nora blew a gasket. Washed all the pillow cases and fumigated the couch for an hour. Funny but she didn't do that after she and Kiko had sex on it. I think she was the first girl to have sex besides Nora in B1  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, JD007 a dit :

Pauvre Jenny ne pouvait pas gagner! Je me souviens après Jenny a eu des relations sexuelles sur le canapé Nora fait sauter un joint. Lavé tous les taies d'oreiller et fumiger le canapé pendant une heure. Drôle, mais elle ne l'a pas fait et après avoir eu des rapports sexuels Kiko sur elle. Je pense qu'elle était la première fille à avoir des relations sexuelles en dehors Nora dans B1  :biggrin:

And Nicole in my dream :rolleyes: