Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That's fair enough but it is glam not casual.

A lot of young women will not go out the door without trying to look their best. It's a women thing. Trying to figure it out will just make your head hurt.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Do not forget that Ange came out without underwear

She does that a lot and maybe so people don't talk about it when she comes back without. As I have said I have seen Leora and Nelly especially do the same.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

A lot of young women will not go out the door without trying to look their best. It's a women thing. Trying to figure it out will just make your head hurt.:biggrin:

Hang on a second though, I have been watching Belle for the last 45 days and on most occasions she has not bothered much TBH so I notice when she does take the trouble. She most definitely has to today.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hang on a second though, I have been watching Belle for the last 45 days and on most occasions she has not bothered much TBH so I notice when she does take the trouble. She most definitely has to today.

Which suggests she will be meeting people that she wants to look good for, that's when she bothers if she is going down the store of roller skating she does not bother. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Elle fait que beaucoup et peut-être que les gens ne parlent pas quand elle revient sans. Comme je l'ai dit que je l'ai vu Leora et Nelly faire surtout la même chose.

I agree with you, do not have the first time that does it, but the timing makes me say what had an appointment. Putting perfume only on her ass, is strange. I do not criticize, just I Notes.

• Upvote 1

I am again negative in the morning because of the events of last night at B1 I think that is not a coincidence the loss of the cameras at the time of the return of the girls. I think not to break the regulation of CC saying this .RLC does nothing to prevent speculation Again is only my opinion

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It was a general statement about some women. Not necessarily these women. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, martyen said:

I am again negative in the morning because of the events of last night at B1 I think that is not a coincidence the loss of the cameras at the time of the return of the girls. I think not to break the regulation of CC saying this .RLC does nothing to prevent speculation Again is only my opinion

The failing cameras at B1 had been playing up all evening and we were plunged in total darkness almost an hour before the girls came back...

• Upvote 3

il y a 4 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Les caméras défaillantes à B1 avaient joué toute la soirée et nous avons été plongés dans l'obscurité totale pendant une heure avant que les filles sont revenus ...

I know I posted, but the cameras of the LR functioned until the arrival of the girls, the bathroom also worked. And the room of Gina also. Can be that I see the evil everywhere but the events make me go in this direction. Again is my opinion. I do not try to influence somebody.