Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 7 minutes, vortios a dit :

Une conclusion qui est en cours de traitement, peut - être pas le vrai, est qu'il est quelqu'un qui est du bâtiment. Les filles ne cessent de regarder l'intérieur et à l' extérieur du bâtiment, à la fois à travers le judas de la porte et par la porte d' entrée. Ils semblent avoir vu quelqu'un dans l'interphone vidéo du bâtiment, une question qui avait jamais été donné de l' importance.
Ils ont immédiatement pris contact avec les téléphones, mais il ne semble pas qu'une réelle émergence a été détectée.
Puis ils sont allés se coucher. Sans faire une longue discussion sur le sujet. Chose étrange quand ces choses se produisent. Même après cela, personne n'a remarqué une nervosité particulière en eux.
Enfin, avant de partir, Angie fait en sorte que personne n'a été blessé à proximité ... ou, à juste titre, que son compagnon était arrivé et attendait.

I hope you are right, and the question that arises why they stopped, she could have continued without Ange ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Things were looking interesting in B2 tonight...Angel was always intending to leave but Belle and Rosie were very frisky...

That interruption couldn't have come at a worse time...about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit...:sick:

Like I said Belle's massage at the 3 massage never got properly going on finished or more. Remembe this happened when they were taking the Happy Juice (earlier in the evening) and all 3 girls are close friends and horny. Something extra might have happened but I missed the views of Belle on her front but at least I ahve the full story now :dodgy: Stella's window. Then at the 4 way massage Lola performed an exorcism of all the rooms.

These things always happen at the worst time like what happened in Angel's bedroom this time with Belle's panties on. When Rosie pulled them aside the first time you coulldn't see Belle's face :cry:

As always Belle we are so many times close to perfection but she is getting closer.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Here's my optimism.

It is early yet and Belle could still wake up and go for a sexy naked dance :biggrin:

Either she is tired or alcohol has gone to her head, she did seem a bit tipsy. She rarely sleeps so fast without any.

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Things were looking interesting in B2 tonight...Angel was always intending to leave but Belle and Rosie were very frisky...

That interruption couldn't have come at a worse time...about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit...:sick:

Image result for Farting in a Space Suit gif

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie pussy update:

Yes it was a very brief flash of pussy from behind no better than Belle showed 2 nights ago but I predict more from Rosie

That's why I didn't see it. A brief flash doesn't count for me. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Either she is tired or alcohol has gone to her head, she did seem a bit tipsy. She rarely sleeps so fast without any.

No doubt but she has only been awake just over 13 hours. I was going to say drink (not Angel), and possibly drugs, while they were out might have increased their paranoia, but it is a shame as we didn't get any pussy this morning.

I would point out that Belle has only been in and awake for 2 hours out of the last 28. She managed 2.5 out of 24 before but it beats Angel's record of 2 out of 24. The other s were awake a bit longer but now Angel is out breaking more record.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

That's why I didn't see it. A brief flash doesn't count for me. :dodgy:

Fair enough. Well it wasn't so brief from Belle the other night more like half an hour but it was hardly visible. If only Belle had taken her panties off earlier I might be having my greatest night ever. I believe she didn't take them off last night because she was drunk and might reveal too much.