Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

This could also be in the Polls thread, but I place his question here.

Which silicons do you like best: those on Jenny (in 2015, see Girls on vacation: A Blast from the Past videos thread), the new ones Masha recently bought, or the ones on Heidi (staying with Kamila and Kristy)? My own answer is: none.

My Belle:heart: talking numbers before putting a thing on immediately after a shower.

In the last 42 hours My Belle has been active for less than 3 and shown her pussy for a couple of minutes if that.

And Belle:heart: is dressed in see-thru clothes . Too early for a pool party but maybe ... ah we can't talk

They might be gone all day again which is fine provided we get some proper naked entertainment tonight.

But if they are not back in the next 6 hours that will smash records for 48 hours of inactivity for Belle.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The thing is there though, she is genuinely bating for us, regularly, unlike the other 7 girls, unless you count undercover or underwater...

I admit that the lack of masturbation by these girls is very abnormal and only proves that their needs are being taken care of elsewhere.  None of which is good for the viewers and RLC will suffer for it.

I have to disagree that she is genuinely bating for the viewers.  If she was genuinely bating for the viewers she would make sure she showed you her bates.  I've seen 2 videos of her bates and that was enough.  Like I said, too far from the cameras and in both videos something was in the way.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

This could also be in the Polls thread, but I place his question here.

Which silicons do you like best: those on Jenny (in 2015, see Girls on vacation: A Blast from the Past videos thread), the new ones Masha recently bought, or the ones on Heidi (staying with Kamila and Kristy)? My own answer is: none.

I have to agree......I like them all natural!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I admit that the lack of masturbation by these girls is very abnormal and only proves that their needs are being taken care of elsewhere.  None of which is good for the viewers and RLC will suffer for it.

I have to disagree that she is genuinely bating for the viewers.  If she was genuinely bating for the viewers she would make sure she showed you her bates.  I've seen 2 videos of her bates and that was enough.  Like I said, too far from the cameras and in both videos something was in the way.

I meant she's letting us in on her bating sessions, although on the other side of the bed. I agree in that I think she is doing it for herself 100%, and sharing some of it with us. I think we all know this is her technique, whether here or elsewhere so I've no doubt they are genuine, which appeals to me...

• Upvote 4

We all have different views, it is not necessary to insult, Harley is right about his judgment about Angel, she is lonely, masturbates on the other side of the bed, and many absences . But she is a girl attaching her dances, her smile, her body and her sociability, yes I will enjoy her again what days if she is at home. Is that people can not say ...

• Upvote 4