Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

40 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

B1 seems to be under maintenance, but they didn't announce that on the home page.

Time to go see what Maya's cats are up to before boredom sets in...:rolleyes:

They are great cats.

• Upvote 1

Sitting on the couch on their phones. I still wonder why Ilona got so much flak for that when virtually every girl in the world does it Rosie changed but Belle didn't. Both showing plenty of leg which lead up to their sadly obscured bottoms and pussies. Nearly 2 days since Belle gave us a good look herself although Rosie tried to get her panties off last night.

Even if they go out this evening/tonight I am hopeful of a show before or after so long as pussies are involved. I wonder if I sent them a mold of my cock (no jokes about mouldy cocks, please) they would mock worship that. Only kidding girls, you don't want to see it.

Social media making My Belle:heart: laugh a lot and with frisky legs it is just a shame she can't show us more of the good mood she's in. Great opportunity for Belle and Rosie to do a sexy naked dance in the Living Room with Angel out.

il y a 13 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Assis sur le canapé sur leur téléphone. Je me demande encore pourquoi Ilona a tellement pare-balles pour que lorsque pratiquement toutes les filles dans le monde, il ne Rosie a changé, mais Belle n'a pas fait. Les deux montrant beaucoup de jambes qui mènent à leurs fonds et chattes malheureusement obscurci. Près de 2 jours depuis la Belle nous a donné une bonne chance elle-même, bien que Rosie a essayé d'obtenir sa culotte hier soir.

Même si elles sortent ce soir / ce soir, je suis plein d'espoir d'un spectacle avant ou après si longtemps que chattes sont impliqués. Je me demande si je leur ai envoyé un moule de mon robinet (pas de blagues sur les coqs moisis, s'il vous plaît), ils se moquaient culte. Seules les filles blague, vous ne voulez pas le voir.

The pillow is like a cat, so it is normal a cat on Kitty

2 hours ago, martyen said:

Vortios you know my point of view, I will not repeat it (Boycott) but I will not unsubscribe for the moment I wait for the new wave of girls.I am stuck at my house my left leg broken in two With at least two months of rehabilitation, my wife is on a business trip for the moment RLC makes me spend time

I'm so sorry for your situation, I hope these girl will let you spend some time, wishes and regards

il y a 7 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Je suis désolé pour votre situation, j'espère que ces filles vous permettra de passer un peu de temps, souhaits et salutations

Thank you very much Sergio, if you were a woman I would have posted flowers, thank you again

Belle takes a personal phone call to the toilet pulls down her panties locks the door but it's not too secret as she continues in her bedroom with what sound like a woman. There is a brief pause and then the conversation continues.