Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, wathou said:

looks like angel getting ready to go out again 

Here's a girl barely with the project. I said that 2 weeks ago Belle spent an average of about 4 hours in the apartment and awake but Angel is seemingly managing less. I hope she finishes with a couple of big parties in B2 but somehow that's not her. We have not had any kind of a sexy party with the B2 girls yet.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is a selfish point of view but it would be great to see 1 or 2 of the party girls back with Belle.

i would have agree with that 4 months ago, but now i only have been disaponted by girls that came back ( starting with danaya) :X So if they came back and do nothing ( go out every night) it wouldn't be much intersting since we already seen those girls, and the best that could happen is the "party era" back, and i have very little faith of that happening. So in the doubt i'd rather watch some new girls without high expectation while i'm waiting for a new "roomates" or " girls on vacation" appartment :)

• Upvote 1

My dad once said of an actress on the TV "She has a very spankable bottom" Well that's how I feel about My Belle:heart:. I'd love her to bend over, pull her panties down if she has any on, and spank her. But I am sure Rosie could do it for me and then for you Rosie fans, Bell could return the favour.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

i would have agree with that 4 months ago, but now i only have been disaponted by girls that came back ( starting with danaya) :X So if they came back and do nothing ( go out every night) it wouldn't be much intersting since we already seen those girls, and the best that could happen is the "party era" back, and i have very little faith of that happening. So in the doubt i'd rather watch some new girls without high expectation while i'm waiting for a new "roomates" or " girls on vacation" appartment :)

I quite like the idea of new girls in B1 and old girls in B2. Best of both worlds

• Upvote 1

Here comes My Belle:heart: with the shower bate again. Let us hope she stays naked for a while afterwards. These bates are not really for us as I would rather she danced in the shower. Nothing to stop a naked sexy dance in the Living Room this morning, but she'll probably go out.

No nudity for the last 2 days and then she satisfies herself in the bath rather than the bed. and the towel though not completely is in the way. I would far rather she was naked outside the bathroom than bating in it. However this is what My Belle:heart: wants to do and who can blame her.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: naked in the light on the couch but we can't see her pussy under the towel. So frustrating. I have been waiting so long for some pussy views on that couch.

Just a few minutes of showing her pussy like Gina would keep me happy all day. :biggrin:

Please, My Belle :heart:, reveal the gates of heaven.