Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, JD007 said:

Did you get to see B1 girls catch the dining table on fire?

No LOL but Belle already did that at B2. Michelle had to put it out while Belle was too drunk to notice even when the fire spread.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

No LOL but Belle already did that at B2. Michelle had to put it out while Belle was too drunk to notice even when the fire spread.

Spilled alcohol on table and it caught on fire. Volunteer fireman Kylie had to get a bucket of water and put it out. Quick thinking on her part or could have gotten serious.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Spilled alcohol on table and it caught on fire. Volunteer fireman Kylie had to get a bucket of water and put it out. Quick thinking on her part or could have gotten serious.

I'll take a look ... when Belle's not naked of course. :biggrin::dodgy::biggrin::heart:

9 minutes ago, JD007 said:

You have got that wrong. Gina was the real hero, she moved the liquor while Kylie video the scene on her phone first. Then they ran to the kitchen to get some cups of water to put on the fire. When that didn't extinguish the fire fully, she then used a bucket which was being used for some flowers to put out the remaining small fire. I think Stella suffered a small burn to her hand.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

You have got that wrong. Gina was the real hero, she moved the liquor while Kylie video the scene on her home first Then they ran to the kitchen to get some cups of water to put on the fire. When that didn't extinguish the fire fully, she then used a bucket which was being used for some flowers to put out the remaining small fire. I think Stella suffered a small burn to her hand.

You are correct now that I think about it. I was focused on seeing what Stella was doing on the table. I wondered where Kylie got the bucket of water from so quickly.