Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Something has happened. Belle has either been looking at CC, looking in on B1, or someone has talked to her and maybe changed her contract. One of those things has had to take place for her to go from hiding from the cams to showing everything. :dodgy:  Now that it really matters.

2 hours ago, wathou said:

Wow Gina was on fire last night :heart: and stella & gina kissing i'm wondering if it will lead anywhere :) 

Once Gina was in bed with her twin sisters and one of them approached her hands to her intimate parts, she had turned her away very firmly, the only girls who, in my opinion, can make us happy about it, is Stella, Because it has already done so and Rose, because it seems to me to be apt, if RLC was to award a prize for the girl who showed more of the pussy, Gina would win the big beating also Irma. I dream at night

il y a 28 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Ouais ... Je verrai ce soir après le travail. 

J'aime Angel, et je ne me fous de la mauvaise humeur du forun vers elle.

Do not be in a bad mood. It's frustration. . As you know I am fan of angel, and we are very little to support it despite its lack of participation in group. (ROSE and BELLE) for example

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Once Gina was in bed with her twin sisters and one of them approached her hands to her intimate parts, she had turned her away very firmly, the only girls who, in my opinion, can make us happy about it, is Stella, Because it has already done so and Rose, because it seems to me to be apt, if RLC was to award a prize for the girl who showed more of the pussy, Gina would win the big beating also Irma. I dream at night

Have you forgotten Lima and Belle is mounting a late beautiful challenge. :biggrin: