Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Not 100% sure, only able to see a couple of minutes here and there, but I think she had a pee into the bath rather than the toilet.

There were nights in my younger years that I couldn't believe I did some things I was told about the next day :confused:

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no pity on anyone who drinks themselves into Oblivion and then starts Blowing Chunks when the room begins spinning.   :biggrin:

We have all been there and quite frankly when it has happened to me I was mercilessly laughed at. I threw up over my coat slept in it and had to ask friends to move my trunk in that state. It was about a year before people stopped talking about it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

There were nights in my younger years that I couldn't believe I did some things I was told about the next day :confused:

When for a leak once in my brother's wardrobe all over his shoes. I felt good at the time but come the next morning the cleanup took hours.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

ain't that the truth.  When I was Belle's age I was absolutely disgusting at times.  But that was the mid to late 60's so what can you say.  All that rebellion thing going on.  I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Nari Dog said:

When for a leak once in my brother's wardroom all over his shoes. I felt good at the time but come the next morning the cleanup took hours.

I won't get into some things I did. Statute of Limitations may not have run out yet :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

We have all been there and quite frankly when it has happened to me I was mercilessly laughed at. I threw up over my coat slept in it and had to ask friends to move my trunk in that state. It was about a year before people stopped talking about it.

Mostly everyone in their younger years have been down that road. I have been down it many times myself over the years.

I was a full blown alcoholic back in the day.  Haven't touched a drop of Alcohol since 1995.  Coffee or Diet Coke ever since.  Only bad habit I have left is Smoking.

• Upvote 3

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Mostly everyone in their younger years have been down that road. I have been down it many times myself over the years.

I was a full blown alcoholic back in the day.  Haven't touched a drop of Alcohol since 1995.  Coffee or Diet Coke ever since.  Only bad habit I have left is Smoking.

Good for You :biggrin: I haven't drank either in nearly 40 years now ::) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Normally Angelina is the first up, I can see the reaction on her face when she tries to get her breakfast ready. There will be some bridge rebuilding which will take days.

We should schedule this at the replay