Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Good for You :biggrin: I haven't drank either in nearly 40 years now ::) 

Congratulations on your accomplishment.  I don't even crave the stuff anymore.  The first year was like being in Hell. I'd wake up in cold sweats and shake like I was caught up in an earthquake. Just after a year all that stopped.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

Like you, I've been very critical to the situation in the barca, but why complain about this? This is really a good thing. Much better than the shitty orchestrated parties that we've seen the last months. They bring some of the fun inside, on cam, instead of having all the fun outside.

I'm only complaining why didn't they do it earlier

Friday? I thought saturday the 29th

I'm on page 227 of 258.......I'll comment later.  A lot of you take my comments as complaints but I'm only one of a few trying to keep it real on this forum.

Ben said the other day that he could guarantee the forum that Belle's room is not looked on by any other structure, I proved him wrong and he hasn't had the gonads to come and say that I was right.  I don't purposely pic on Ben but his statements that make him look like god himself are just ridiculous!!

Anyway......I have a lot of catching up to do so I will comment later, I hope I can comment at the end of all the pages but that depends on you all!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Congratulations on your accomplishment.  I don't even crave the stuff anymore.  The first year was like being in Hell. I'd wake up in cold sweats and shake like I was caught up in an earthquake. Just after a year all that stopped.

Thanks. Like you I don't even think about alcohol anymore.

• Upvote 1

I see on here that the twins have packed up a few days early. I'm sad to see them go, I said before that I enjoyed their interaction and don't remember hearing a raised voice between them. Wishing them every success in their future endeavours. Stay safe and look after each other

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

When we loose Angelina and the twins, I really hope we get (a) new girl(s) that will bate on cam! Angelina gave us alot of nice bates!

The twins I've seen bate just as many times as my grandmother bate.

I've kind of lost fait in Gina, she is too much like the twins. It has been a few interesting moments between Gina and Stella, but when nothing have happened so far, I doubt it ever will. I verry much hope I'm wrong though!

Stella has done a few very subtile bates, everything Belle has done this stay is theatrical

I still have a little hope that Rose (and maybee Kylie too) will open up enough to bate in the open.

You are dreaming Ed2,  Stella was and still is a total waste of time.  Once again, bringing back girls that have been here before is a total waste.  For one thing, it should be how they were when they left the first time.  It should never be, that it takes them weeks to get in the groove......they know the show but are slow to get back to where they were when they left.  This is RLC's fault and not the girls!!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mostly everyone in their younger years have been down that road. I have been down it many times myself over the years.

I was a full blown alcoholic back in the day.  Haven't touched a drop of Alcohol since 1995.  Coffee or Diet Coke ever since.  Only bad habit I have left is Smoking.

17 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Good for You :biggrin: I haven't drank either in nearly 40 years now ::) 

me too clean since 1995

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mostly everyone in their younger years have been down that road. I have been down it many times myself over the years.

I was a full blown alcoholic back in the day.  Haven't touched a drop of Alcohol since 1995.  Coffee or Diet Coke ever since.  Only bad habit I have left is Smoking.

Good for you. I stopped drinking for medical reasons as did my brother but I'm afraid he used to drink too much. Many long phone calls with him when I got paranoid over something or other and it was just the alcohol. I had to call the police once. We went to my cousin's wedding and you know he'd had quite a bit to drink and we were walking back having spent 10 hoursthere and he saw he pub in the middle of nowhere insisting that 10 hours was not enough and he wanted to meet the locals. Given I didn't know really where I was he took a lot of persuading not to go in. Enough is just never enough.

Belle we have seen in this state maybe a dozen times and often she collapses unconscious. Watching back she was very drunk when they came out the bath. I just hadn't realised she was worse than the other 2.

• Upvote 1